Coues 'n' Sheep

The Hard Way, Lion Buck

Great story, and really cool buck. All your hard work paid off. Great story and pictures. That's a cool picture of your dog up on the rock.

What an experience! Lion theif and all :blink: :lol:

I love the eyeguard cups on that awesome buck!

Lance

Congratulations to Savannah and the crew. :rolleyes: That’s a super Buck. <_< Thanks for sharing this story.

P.S. Zip Rocks……........ :ph34r:

What an awesome and well deserved buck, I love the unique character with those eyeguards!!! Congrats to all! JIM>

The contrast in this country; City thugs and country folks. One of these groups makes this country great.

Magnificant hunt story and deer!

Zip is a beautiful dog.

Mike

Congrats on deer. Nice one! Terrible what happened to her. Folks like that will eventually get theirs in due time!! Glad she was able to jungle recovery/school/work to make it happen.

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. We appreciate it. It was a long and stressfull couple of months for Savannah and her Family.... I am glad that her and her Dad got to spend this time together and come away with such a great buck. Here are a few more pics....

post-996-1262477456.jpg

Finally got one with Bittner's mug in it too... Thanks for making the drive to hang out and help, Pal!

post-996-1262477544.jpg

Beautiful pictures. Congratulations to Savannah on a great buck. I love this picture with Zip looking straight at this buck. What a harsh situation for her to overcome on the light rail. I'm so sick of hearing about innocent people, especially women, being hurt and taken advantage of. Glad she is ok.

If we had stronger penalties for law breakers, maybe the criminals would be deterred.........

Awesome story Gino and thanks for sharing all the pictures. My congratulations to everyone that made this possible and a big congratulations to Savannah. It doesn't get any better that this. :)

TJ

:o :o :o wow....how have I missed this for so long? awesome story...other then the assault (friggin lowlifes) way to overcome Savannah...awesome buck for sure...CnS, very well put,story,pics and ethic....1st class as usual.....congrat's to all...max

Here are pictures of the 'Lion Buck'.

After meeting Savannah when they brought the buck to us in Dec, we went back and reread the story Gino posted about it on here. It really struck us the passion this family has for hunting and for each other. Savannah's story stuck with us all these months and when ordering the form for her buck we decided to do something special for Savannah. We talked to a couple of family members and got their opinions and swore them to secrecy. We ordered a wall pedestal form and since Savannah almost lost this great buck to a Mtn Lion we put lion fur on the back of the mount. Way to overcome obstacles Savannah, we are not the only ones proud of you!

post-3674-1282575605_thumb.jpg

post-3674-1282575539.jpg

post-3674-1282575586_thumb.jpg

post-3674-1282575564.jpg