Sign in to follow this  
azhuntnut

archery pig

This past couple weeks had me scramblin trying to find a "new" bow. I wanted one of those super fast new technology bad boys, but just couldn't make it happen. So I decided to pull out my ole trusty PSE Primos that I had stuck away a couple years ago. I threw it together last Monday and got it sighted in after 15 shots, put some Stinger broadheads on my arrows on Tuesday and made sure they were dead on. I didn't wake up until 7am Friday morning, but was able to get dressed fast and jump in the Ranger and get to my glassing spot. I found a group of deer and a buck and then six pigs feeding. I had been watching these pigs for the last month during my muley scouting and hunt, so I knew there habits pretty well. I made a move to get in front of them where they would pass by me. I was able to shoot this one at 32 yards. It made about ten yards and tipped over. I have now shot five pigs and a nice bull with my old PSE bow and Magnus Stinger combo. I almost added a muley to the list Saturday, but he was a little smarter than me. David

DSCN0026.jpg

sometimes well must of the times the old go to stuff is the best