headhunter

150" WMAT Coues

What a Beast! Congratulations on the once in a lifetime size of the guy.

Great teamwork you and your brother too!

I don't even think my dreams have produced a buck of that caliber! A huge congratulations to you!

WOW!!!!!! That buck is freaking big. I would loveto find a buck like that in my HONEY HOLE.

Congrats to you on a beautiful trophy you lucky lucky man.

You are the man!! That buck is a freak of nature, an extremely rare specimen! It may be another 20 years before we see another buck of that caliber. Congratulations!!!!

JUST AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's a buck of a 100 lifetimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got the text pics yesterday glad to see it in a bigger pic. i heard it has 6 inch bases. that bucks coat and face are as gnarly as the rack! congrats to the hunter and dont get frustrated if you never best that buck! way to shoot straight if a buck like that walked out in front of me i dont know if i could s**t straight! :o

You are the man!! That buck is a freak of nature, an extremely rare specimen! It may be another 20 years before we see another buck of that caliber. Congratulations!!!!

have you seen the pics of the 140 inch new mex buck? jeez oh man two of the sickest racks ive ever seen and both from the same season