headhunter

150" WMAT Coues

Maybe it should be the "Declay Brothers Buck" since your bro spotted it and helped you kill it! Or maybe use the apache word for "Brother" or something like that.

Amanda

Maybe it should be the "Declay Brothers Buck" since your bro spotted it and helped you kill it! Or maybe use the apache word for "Brother" or something like that.

Amanda

Something like " Declay k'is tsaa biih"? I think thats what it comes out like. I am not Apache but I think it comes out the same way in Navajo. Just an idea... :rolleyes:

WOW!! That's one "GOLIATH" of a buck. Talk about antler envy. :P A big congrats to you and everyone involved. Now wake me up when January ends.

I can't believe that he fit in that jeep. He makes the F250 in the second picture look small. Great buck I'm still drooling. By the way Harold have I told you how lucky you are!!! Great job man!

I think the " Apache Buck" would be appropriate, also The "Declay Buck" The " Harold Buck" or "The Harold Delcay Buck". just some ideeeaars

Are you doing Replicas?

I'm thinking of doing some Replicas just don't have the money to have him mounted just yet or to even get a Replica done.. Any suggestions where i could get one made???

I will be moving to the Gilbert area within the next month.. I just boiled the skull 3 days ago and oh my does this thing look like a beauty with the dark heavy antlers on it with the skull glowing!!!

Steve Stayner is the guy you need to do the replica for you. He did a 130" buck for me you cant tell the difference. If you would like to come by and check it out let me know im in Gilbert. And a big congrats on the buck.

I just go a email from a non member about this buck he is definently the talk of the state right now. I couldn't be happier for you Harold. It will be a long time before we see another that.

Congrats again

Well if you want a replica that many can see you may want to submit a pic with Cabelas, and Bass pro Sportman's warehouse execs ... They may be interested in displaying a buck of that caliber from this state .... I know when Bass Pro opened up they were doing it with trophy fish caught here and if I remember right if you allowed them to display it in the store they paid for your personal mount as well.... Push some buttons They know a display of that beast will bring in people just to take a good look ..... Strike up a deal with them if they hook you up

p.s. I like "GOLIATH"