Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Cola Blanca Outfitters takes another GIANT

Do you want to hunt Mexico in this awesome year when lots of big bucks are being killed? You still can!

call Dan Bishop:

Cell 520-664-4536

www.colablancaoutfitters.com

Cola Blanca is a sponsor here and has done some great things for their clients. They killed a 122 and 135 this year.

Check out this 135 inch double beamed monster they just shot!

post-1-1263236389.jpeg

post-1-1263236397.jpeg

post-1-1263236404.jpeg

What a freaking STUD!!!

I chased a real nice double main beam buck down there with them about 3 years ago. I'll have to ask Dan if he thinks it may be the same one.

I just spoke with Dan Bishop a little while ago. He says they glassed this buck up one morning and couldn't get it killed so they had to come back the next day. They came back the next day and couldn't find it, but they did find a 122" buck that they killed instead. Then they went back the third day and found the double beam buck and got it killed. I feel bad for the poor fella that got suckered into killing the 122 inch buck on the second morning!

Congrats Dan on some awesome deer!

I just spoke with Dan Bishop a little while ago. He says they glassed this buck up one morning and couldn't get it killed so they had to come back the next day. They came back the next day and couldn't find it, but they did find a 122" buck that they killed instead. Then they went back the third day and found the double beam buck and got it killed. I feel bad for the poor fella that got suckered into killing the 122 inch buck on the second morning!

Hehehe, yea...suckered into a 122!! You can only feel so much for that guy....hehehe Wish we had a pic of the 122 too.

So TAM, I take it it wasn't the same doublebeam buck that you chased?

Amanda

.....Amazing buck....just when you think you've seen it all, something else hit's the dirt that leave's you in aww...congrat's to ALL involved...max

Hehehe, yea...suckered into a 122!! You can only feel so much for that guy....hehehe Wish we had a pic of the 122 too.

So TAM, I take it it wasn't the same doublebeam buck that you chased?

Amanda

Nope, it was taken on a neighboring ranch.

He just killed my dream buck. Not sure if I can go to Mexico for the next week now after seeing that.....