Sign in to follow this  
rclouse79

J-13 Javalina Call

Does anyone know a store that carries this call in Tucson?

I thought they are made in Tucson? Maybe call them and see if you can pick one up.

check javelinahunter.com since they make the call. I think he lives in Tucson, so you should be able to get one from him.

Amanda

Thanks Amanda, it was on the tip of my tongue. I got mine from there about 4 years ago.

I tried mine this year 3 times from 100 yards to about 70 yards and had no luck. They would run away. Then after I shot my pig I started woofing and had them come back in. Hope you have better luck with yours, I sure wish the call worked for me.

I finally got through on their 1888 number and found out they are based in UT and there are not any stores that carry them in Tucson. You have to order them through their website.

Hope you have better luck with yours, I sure wish the call worked for me.

+1 not a lot of luck with mine yet either.

BTW: For those who have not used a javelina call, you might want to try it!!!

When hunting with my youngest son a couple of months ago, we got into a herd of pigs. While my son was blasting away with the .308, there were a couple of 'piggie babys' crying/squealing away under a polo verde. The pigs in this herd were ABSOLUTELY drawn to the crys of the baby pigs! Even with the .308 hammering away, several of the adult pigs just didn't go far!! The sound that the little fellas were making sounded JUST like one of these calls!! ;)

S.

:)

I've had good success with mine. busted them up coming over a hill, and was able to call them back for an easy 20 yard shot. The bad thing is that there isn't much time to practice and get a reaction from the pigs. I taped the call from javelinahunter.com and then practiced to imitate in the car on my way to and from work. I got good enough to really annoy my wife and kids.

I finally got through on their 1888 number and found out they are based in UT and there are not any stores that carry them in Tucson. You have to order them through their website.

Try calling AllPredatorCalls.com... Owner is AP Jones (great guy), same author of Javelinahunter.com and maker of J-13. I know APC.com is in Tucson, it's more of a warehouse not a store, they're set up for online operations, but should be able to ship to you ASAP! ;)

Try calling AllPredatorCalls.com... Owner is AP Jones (great guy), same author of Javelinahunter.com and maker of J-13. I know APC.com is in Tucson, it's more of a warehouse not a store, they're set up for online operations, but should be able to ship to you ASAP! ;)

+1

JavelinaHunter.com is an excellent website and AP Jones and JavelinaHunter.com are a large part of the inspiration for CouesWhitetail.com.

Amanda