Sign in to follow this  
gonzo

New WR? Maybe "Bob's Buck"

Great buck! One of a kind! Congratulations!!

I read in another threadthat the buck scored 135+" Gross & 127+" Net, but heard around the campfire that it was Gross scored at 127+" and would Net around 115+"??? Dunno... and don't care just wondering who all scored it??

Congrats again on a buck of a life time!!

Great buck! One of a kind! Congratulations!!

I read in another threadthat the buck scored 135+" Gross & 127+" Net, but heard around the campfire that it was Gross scored at 127+" and would Net around 115+"??? Dunno... and don't care just wondering who all scored it??

Congrats again on a buck of a life time!!

Was not at that camp fire but heard the same.

Not saying what I heard was the truth,

just what I heard.

My suggestion is to take it to Clay and have it Officially done.

Sorry :(

I really meant to add a Hugh congratulation to my last post

but my wife called and I forgot.

Great Buck and with out a doubt one to be proud of.

I would love to have it on my wall ;)

I have to tell you all that I don't know what this buck is and I won't until after 60 days. I won't let it drive me crazy though especially after being on the Rut N Hard site. Amaizing pictures and beautifull Bucks harvested this season.

I have a ton of respect for all of you who spend a ton of hours in a stand or blind only to walk back to your trucks tired and stiff and hoping that tomorrow may bring you a good buck. All the while the fam is at home and hopefully the wife understands the passion you have for the hunt.

If you want the truth just ask me I have nothin to hide and the truth is I met a lot of passionate hunters on the 10th that came to see my buck. So many I still can't rememer all the names but I was truely amaized at how many people are actually addicted to hunting as am I. See I had one hunting buddy and he passed away in 2007 and we would always spot and stalk at this same site for many years. So 3 years later I hooked up with another hunting buddy and he helped me set the site.

I believe one guy scored it at 135 and his brother at 127 and 2/8 with deductions. What does that mean to me, "I think I shot a pretty good buck" and I need to wait 60 days. I hear one of a lifetime and I also hear that I don't know what I have and this is true. I also heard some negatives that I won't even go into just because they are not true and I don't want to taint the image of this harvest.

I will keep "BoB" around until the time for official scoring then send him off to my long time taxidermy friend in Tucson.

Until then, I wish you all the best on a sucessfull harvest this season. Thanks for all your comments :unsure: