has any one seen the pics of the huge couse that was taken off the san carlos? i just go it in my email and its different than the one posted on here. its huge

here you go. Brandon asked me to post these for him. He is writing up the story. Hopefully I will have that to post soon.

Brandon McDermott

Unofficially scores 141! WOW, AWESOME BUCK! He says he has been hunting for 30 years for a buck like this and now his dream has come true!!! It's jaw dropping!!

post-1-1264203567_thumb.jpg

post-1-1264203601_thumb.jpg

post-1-1264203770_thumb.jpg

post-1-1264203813_thumb.jpg

Another awesome buck. I can't believe all the fantastic and huge bucks getting killed this year. Starting with the early archery hunt they have been dropping like flies.

Aaron

Where is the pic of Dewey. He was the #1 guide that found this stud buck. Dewey is the new master coues guide on the rez. Congrats to Brandon and all involved. That is a stud buck.

Where is the pic of Dewey. He was the #1 guide that found this stud buck. Dewey is the new master coues guide on the rez. Congrats to Brandon and all involved. That is a stud buck.

I will ask him.....I haven't seen the pics with Dewey in them. Sure would like to see Dewey get some credit for this monster buck.

Amanda