Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Snow pics from around Globe

Well, I tried to take my dog Julie for a walk yesterday but the snow was at least 4 feet deep where we tried to go!! Made for some tough hiking! But Julie had fun trying.

We had to blaze a trail in and she would try and bomb back and forth on it. I called her back to me from around the tree and she came back as fast as she could! Tough to get pics of her because she is so fast!

post-1-1264347528_thumb.jpg

Look at the snow up to the top wire of this barb wire fence!! We actually just stepped over it!

post-1-1264347538_thumb.jpg

post-1-1264347576_thumb.jpg

post-1-1264347583_thumb.jpg

post-1-1264347597_thumb.jpg

The sunset was gorgeous!!

post-1-1264347612_thumb.jpg

post-1-1264347639_thumb.jpg

A view to the Hog mtns in the east:

post-1-1264347620_thumb.jpg

And the pinals:

post-1-1264347630_thumb.jpg

Great pictures Amanda, gorgeous sunset! My poor dogs don't know what to do with 54" of snow in their yard. If my black lab was any smarter he would know that he could just hop over the fence now! I'm tired of shoveling :angry: , I'm tired about worrying if our business is going to cave in :( , I'm tired of trying to figure out where to put it all :blink: , I'm tired of being cold..... I'm ready for a beach and some sun! :rolleyes:

Great pics glad to see Globe got a lot of snow. I wish I still lived there. I wonder if my camera is buried in the snow, its not too far off the ground and by the looks of all the snow up there it could be.

Great pics glad to see Globe got a lot of snow. I wish I still lived there. I wonder if my camera is buried in the snow, its not too far off the ground and by the looks of all the snow up there it could be.

+1 on the worrying about cams. I just put two out low and very close to water in the creek. Hope they make it ok!!

Amanda