youngbuck

Dream hunt

I grew up in Ohio rabbit, squirrel, and groundhog hunting with my grandpa and my dream hunt would be to bring gramps back so he could witness some of Arizona's hunting. :D

TJ

Since I have started hunting, my most desired hunt has been for a Dall sheep. Something about those striking white coats and curled horns from a set of beautiful mountains.

Doug~RR

+1 by far

MOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:blink: :blink: :blink:....... What's that, sounds dangerous?

For me nothing too exotic, just archery caribou and sitka blacktails on Kodiak Island.

Brian

I have thought about this alot, and I can never come up with any for sure decision. I would love to get my sheep slam with a bow, but I would love to get my big 5 from africa all archery also.

If I could archery hunt bull elk every year during the rut, I would be willing to give up all other hunting pursuits.

+1!!

Wow! It seems like the grass is always greener on the other side! There have been ALOT of posts with the "dall sheep" in mind. As much as I like my dall sheep hunting and being able to say that I have harvested 6 of white cliff dwellers, I would give it all up for rutting Arizona bulls if I could hunt them every year.

In this country my dream hunt is a January mule deer hunt in units 41 and 42 with a rifle. (I know you all dont get it and I cant explain it so dont ask.) This hunt does not exist so I would have to say AZ unit 9 archery September bull elk hunt/unit 23 early rifle bull elk or a San Carlos early rifle bull hunt.

In another part of the world, it would be an Ibex hands down.

several times a year me and a good pal and all our boys get together to chase pigs and quail. those are my dream hunts. gettin' outta town with folks ya care about. no real cares. just a good time. Lark.

My dream hunt would be a 3 week classic safari to hunt 4 of the "Big 5" plus plains game and crocodile in the Selous region of Tanzania.

Second choice would be to hunt the giant Brown Bear of Kodiak Island.

San Carlos Elk, Cape Buffalo, and Desert and Dall Sheep. I hope to hunt the last three before i pass away and if i win the lotto, all four.