PRED8R

Cellular trail cam

Support the site and buy the Covert from amanda you wont be dissapointed, I love mine!

Where is the Cellular trail cam on this site? I would like to check one out. I am unable to locate it.

detox

Their is nothing wrong with the ones Amanda is selling! This could turn into what brand of truck is better before you know it! Their is more than one option availiable and thats why we live where we live! WE all support this site in one way or another! Somebody had a question, and we are trying to help them with it!

Not trying to pick a fight, just wanting to help a fellow hunter.

Right now I only sell the Covert cams and they don't have a cell option. Thanks to all for providing info on those cell systems, I don't know much about them so it's good to hear experiences you guys have with them. Personally, I like checking my cams though, I can learn more about how wildlife are using the area by hiking in there and looking at sign.

And thanks for the plug for the Coverts too! They are great little cameras!

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/bookstore/trail_cameras.htm

Amanda

Their is nothing wrong with the ones Amanda is selling! This could turn into what brand of truck is better before you know it! Their is more than one option availiable and thats why we live where we live! WE all support this site in one way or another! Somebody had a question, and we are trying to help them with it!

Not trying to pick a fight, just wanting to help a fellow hunter.

I was just stating how impressed I have been with the coverts. It is down to preference. I think the cell cameras are awesome, not sure how well they work but its great to have the pics sent right to you. If money wasn't an option I would definately go that way especially with the rising gas prices. Thanks for providing the info on the cameras. Sorry if I came across wrong before.

do they come with a GPS tracking device for when they get lifted?

Here is the cool thing, Once the theif turns it on, or didn't turn it off, you have GPS cords to the location of your camera! When you log on to the Moultrie Game Management site, you have a GPS location of your camera, and a google map of the location. The I-65 cameras are password protected and If they don't have it they can't use it! Ben

Due to my affliction of impulse buying I have decided to go with a smart scouter. I think the main reason that I chose it was due to the extra external antenna and perhaps a slightly lower monthly rate. Even if this camera works well I think I will also try the Moultrie, those referb prices look pretty hard to beat!

what is the battery life on those cams?

The Moultrie I-45/65 will get you about 150 days on 4 D batteries. The cellular Modem runs on 6 AA's and will last about a month. Add the solar panel, which Payson Outfitters is selling, you will not have to change batteries or buy rechargeable batteries. The solar panel has a built in battery that will run both the camera and the cellular modem. If you look at the cost of buying batteries, you could have bought a couple of these solar panels and never go back to your camera and find out your batteries have been dead for a couple of weeks. On the cameras I have with solar panals, I am going on 10 months with out changing batteries!

what is the battery life on those cams?

The Moultrie I-45/65 will get you about 150 days on 4 D batteries. The cellular Modem runs on 6 AA's and will last about a month. Add the solar panel, which Payson Outfitters is selling, you will not have to change batteries or buy rechargeable batteries. The solar panel has a built in battery that will run both the camera and the cellular modem. If you look at the cost of buying batteries, you could have bought a couple of these solar panels and never go back to your camera and find out your batteries have been dead for a couple of weeks. On the cameras I have with solar panals, I am going on 10 months with out changing batteries!

Is that one panal, or more?