Sign in to follow this  
elkmaniac

Got lucky!!!

That is one beautiful buck. Love the color on him. That lucky shirt needs to be retired next to the mount!

Mr. Coues! Your buck is even more of a fantasy buck when you actually get to hold it in your hands. Thanks for bringing it over! It's a dang good thing you didn't FALL APART on the hillside like you did when we killed your big CAT last year! Hahaha

I've spent a lot of time in the mountains with you and I was so pumped for you to kill such a GIANT! You deserve it Chris. Let's go kill another one next year.

Sendero

Hey TJ,

As much as I would love to throw my name out there and talk about my operation in Mexico, out of respect for the guys who pay money to advertise on this great site, I better wait until Amanda and I get my website up on here. Until then, I just feel that it wouldn't be fair to the guys who have spent the money. I hope you can understand.

Hey TJ,

As much as I would love to throw my name out there and talk about my operation in Mexico, out of respect for the guys who pay money to advertise on this great site, I better wait until Amanda and I get my website up on here. Until then, I just feel that it wouldn't be fair to the guys who have spent the money. I hope you can understand.

You're a class act. Can't wait to see your web site. Thanks for the reply. :)

TJ

Hey TJ,

Thank you! I really appreciate your thoughtfullness regarding our sponsors!

And Paul and I enjoyed meeting you and your daughter last night!

Hope she got to play in the snow today!

And thanks so much for letting me hold that buck!! He is awesome!! Congratulations!

Amanda

Hey guys,

Thanks for all of the positive comments! I've never posted pics or stories before but I have always enjoyed reading all of yours. I might have to put a few more up of some other sweet bucks.

Amanda, it was great meeting you and Paul. Yes, I should have a house full of sick kids after taking them to play in the snow today.

Again, thanks for all of the congrats, it still hasn't completely set in.

Chris

Buck of a lifetime! Thanks for the great writeup and congrats!!! JIM>