Sign in to follow this  
wackycouesaddict

how many shoot archery

archery is my favorite! i shoot a bowtech tomkat at 72 lbs, with a spott hogg SDP wrap sight, gold tip expedition hunters, slick trick broadheads, and a scott mongoose release. i have shot 2 pigs and a little spile coues with it

i forgot to but mine up. I shoot a PSE bowmadness xl with a true glow five pin sigt with gold tip arrows i have shoot one 190 inch mulie this year with it. but have been shooting since three and shoot compeditive 3d as well.

WOW thats a big deer there wacky!! I would love to see some pic's. A youngster with 190in mule deer, what a way to start off. congrats

Alright so i posted this in august but heres a brief recap. i shot this buck at 70 yards. wile helping my grandpa on his antalpoe hunt. i had seen in the moring adn blew the stalk so i desided to try and set up a blind in the saddle that he had feed out of that morning. well ont he way up the hill i kicked them out of there bed and stopped him and sent an arrow threw his heart and he ran seventy five yards before dieing. im sixteen and like the fact that everything i have shot i have done on my own. On my mule deer i did everything on my own gut, skinned, packed him out, and buthered him all on my own. he grossed at 194 hes a 5by 6

post-3486-1266280254_thumb.jpg

post-3486-1266280323_thumb.jpg

post-3486-1266280394_thumb.jpg

Wow whacky! From the field to the freezer by yourself, that's how I taught my kids - you are decades ahead of most at sixteen! And that buck is one for the ages! :) Congrats and God bless!

Alright so i posted this in august but heres a brief recap. i shot this buck at 70 yards. wile helping my grandpa on his antalpoe hunt. i had seen in the moring adn blew the stalk so i desided to try and set up a blind in the saddle that he had feed out of that morning. well ont he way up the hill i kicked them out of there bed and stopped him and sent an arrow threw his heart and he ran seventy five yards before dieing. im sixteen and like the fact that everything i have shot i have done on my own. On my mule deer i did everything on my own gut, skinned, packed him out, and buthered him all on my own. he grossed at 194 hes a 5by 6

Great buck and great bow! That's really impressive.

"Wow whacky! From the field to the freezer by yourself, that's how I taught my kids - you are decades ahead of most at sixteen! And that buck is one for the ages! Congrats and God bless!" 555

Thank you and yes I owe it all to the my grandfather and how he raised me. He has raised me as his own, and been takin me out since I was three.