COOSEFAN

Sixty Years A Hunter

I just received my signed copy a few days ago and I've already read it front to back! That says a lot because I'm not an avid book reader! It's a great book full of exciting and incredible experiences that Mr. Quimby shares about his life. I would reccomend this book to anyone! Thanks Mr. Quimby, I'd be satisfied if I could experience just half of what you have in your life! JIM

Thanks Jim for the update. I knew the book was close to coming out. I looked in cwt.com store and didn't see it there. Where did you pick up your copy? Thanks! :)

TJ

Jim won that copy from last year's Coues Buck Contest, but the book release was delayed so he only just now received it. Thanks for getting that copy to him BillQ!

I need to check with safari press and see if they will let me sell it here. Otherwise just search the internet and you will find somewhere to buy it.

Amanda

Thanks, Jim. I'm glad you weren't turned off by the publisher's editor changing "whitetail buck" to "white-tailed buck" throughout. It irked me greatly.

"Sixty Years A Hunter" and some of my other books are available from

www.safaripress.com

You can go direct to them with a search for "quimby" under "author" at the top left of the home page.

Just got back from eleven days in Utah, where a Weatherby Award winner and I completed the second round of interviews for his memoirs. I've got to do one more trip up there next month before we can release the manuscript to a publisher. It should be a real winner. His experiences during a lifetime of hunting for more than 250 different types of big game animals around the world are incredible.

Bill Quimby

I also just received my signed copy of "Sixty Years A Hunter" from Bill today and have been looking at the pictures since coming home from work tonight. I will start reading tomorrow and can't wait to get started. I'm one happy camper. Thanks Bill! :D

TJ

Thank you both, Tom and Jim. If anyone else is interested in an autographed copy, please let me know.

The response this book has received has been flattering and much appreciated. All of my other books are about the experiences of people who did more hunting in more places than most of us could ever imagine.

I bought a case of 20 from the publisher when the book first came out in December. Most went to friends and family, and two went to my bookshelves in Tucson and Greer, but I also sold a couple and they're all gone now. If enough people want one, I'll order some more.

Please email me at

billrquimby@frontiernet.net

Note that an R separates my first and last names.

Bill Quimby

I want a signed copy!

John

John: Email me at billrquimby@frontiernet.net and we'll get you one.

Amanda: Mail your copy to me (I think you have the address) and I'll sign it and send it back to you. I'm heading back to Utah to finish up my latest book, but should be able to get both books turned around before I leave.

Bill Quimby

I am almost done reading " 60 Years A Hunter" by Bill Quimby and I assure you would not be disappointed purchasing his book. Not only is this book interesting to read it is by far the most enjoyable and intertaining piece of material I have ever read. I am amazed at the things Bill has done in his life. It has encouraged me to start writing, what I can remember, about all the funny and interesting hunts I have done in my past and to give thanks to those, like Bill does in his book, who shared and helped me along the way during my hunting years.

Thanks Mr. Quimby! :)

TJ

Bill and I sat down to fully comped lunch in the Foothills yesterday (manager said we were some entertaining customers! :D) to BS about African hunting, past and present.. I had a great time listening to Bill tell his stories in person. He is a wealth of info for anyone who enjoys any and all things hunting. Oh yeah, got my book signed and got one for Casey too and had it signed by Bill too!

Bill, it was a pleasure and as I said, as soon as we get back from Africa next month, count lunch on me.. I say we go next door next time. Who knows, maybe the "charisma" will work over there too!!

Bill and I sat down to fully comped lunch in the Foothills yesterday (manager said we were some entertaining customers! :D) to BS about African hunting, past and present.. I had a great time listening to Bill tell his stories in person. He is a wealth of info for anyone who enjoys any and all things hunting. Oh yeah, got my book signed and got one for Casey too and had it signed by Bill too!

Bill, it was a pleasure and as I said, as soon as we get back from Africa next month, count lunch on me.. I say we go next door next time. Who knows, maybe the "charisma" will work over there too!!

Scotty, thank you, but you have more than your share of stories of hunting in Africa and elsewhere, too. Look forward to hearing about your latest safari when you return in May. In the meantime, good luck to you on your trip to my favorite place on this planet. Too bad you won't have time to look up some of my friends down there.

Bill Quimby

Scotty, thank you, but you have more than your share of stories of hunting in Africa and elsewhere, too. Look forward to hearing about your latest safari when you return in May. In the meantime, good luck to you on your trip to my favorite place on this planet. Too bad you won't have time to look up some of my friends down there.

Bill Quimby

Dont you two rascals go on having the second lunch without me!

Bill, thank you for the book. I look forward to reading it cover to cover (along with some Ruark) on the plane over there... And back!

I will be buying a few more copies of my book from the publisher in the next couple of weeks. If anyone wants a signed copy, please let me know and I'll order and inscribe one for you. The price is $50 and includes cost of a shipping box, packaging material and media mail postage.

Bill Quimby