COOSEFAN

Sixty Years A Hunter

Wow! I would love a signed copy, please! Let me know when and where to send $... Merry Christmas to ME!!! :P

Thank you Bill.

Wow! I would love a signed copy, please! Let me know when and where to send $... Merry Christmas to ME!!! :P

Thank you Bill.

I'll PM you with the details when the books arrive from Safari Press. It usually takes a couple of weeks. Hope you enjoy the book.

Bill Quimby

All:

Safari Press shipped me a few more copies today, which means they should reach me Tuesday or Wednesday (Feb. 8-9). Three copies are already promised, but if anyone wants a signed copy just send me a PM and I'll get back to you with the details. The price is $50 and includes shipping and handling.

Bill Quimby

Sounds like somthing I should probably have, PM sent.

It is a must read book for sure. I started reading it all over again and I'm enjoying it as much as the first time around. Peg and I had the pleasure of joining Bill for lunch, in Greer last year, while we were camping at Big Lake. We then got to hear more stories and got to see many pictures in books that he has written or co-written. It was the highlite of our annual trip to the area. It makes the book even more enjoyable the second time around by knowing Bill.

I recommend "Sixty Years A Hunter" to anyone who loves to hunt and especially if you're going to make a trip to Africa. :)

TJ

I agree TJ! Your new post on this topic reminded me that I forgot to comment after receiving my signed copy and reading it in one night. Obviously I really enjoyed it. Thanks Bill for a great read............and Thanks TJ for reminding me.

the other "TJ"

TJ and Tucson John:

Just now found your posts. Thank you for the kind words.

I will be ordering more copies soon, so if anyone reading this wants one let me know.

Bill Quimby

Bill,

I LOVE the book!!!! Thank you so much. I just had knee surgery yesterday so I am laid up for a week or two, the book has been a wonderful distraction. I especially love the first time to Africa chapter, I too had some of those same thoughts and feelings my first visit, thank you for reminding me of them with your beautifully descriptive writings!

To have a signed copy makes it even more special! Again thank you!

Bill,

I LOVE the book!!!! Thank you so much. I just had knee surgery yesterday so I am laid up for a week or two, the book has been a wonderful distraction. I especially love the first time to Africa chapter, I too had some of those same thoughts and feelings my first visit, thank you for reminding me of them with your beautifully descriptive writings!

Thank YOU! My last safari was in 2007. It was my 22nd trip to that continent, and the magic still was there, even with the stress those long flights put on my aged body.

Bill Quimby

Bill,

Thank YOU! My last safari was in 2007. It was my 22nd trip to that continent, and the magic still was there, even with the stress those long flights put on my aged body.

Bill Quimby

Bill, I just can't phantom that. 22 trips has got to be a record in itself. Is there another book in the makings? Probably should be! I hope the magic will always be there for you. Only in my dreams! :)

TJ

Bill,

Bill Quimby

Bill, I just can't phantom that. 22 trips has got to be a record in itself. Is there another book in the makings? Probably should be! I hope the magic will always be there for you. Only in my dreams! :)

TJ

Sorry, TJ, but all my trips to Africa over nearly three decades are nothing compared to what guys like Craig Boddington, Terry Wieland, Jim Shockey and many Weatherby Award recipients and recipient wannabees have done or are doing.

When you stop by the cabin this summer, let's talk about what it will take to get you and Peg to South Africa or Namibia. Even with today's obscene prices, a plains game safari still is doable for most hunters. Even with airfare, a multi-species safari can cost less than a single species sheep, bear or moose hunt in Alaska or Canada if you shop wisely and do only skull mounts.

Sixty Years A Hunter was and is the only book I'll write about me. The one I'm working on now is like none of my other books and should have a much larger audience (I'm hoping) than all the memoirs I've written for international trophy hunters.

Bill Quimby