Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander79

37A pig

post-4190-1266893758_thumb.jpgpost-4190-1266893599_thumb.jpg

Sittn at home this morning with all the rain and finally had enough waitn and decided to get after it. When my father in-law and I got out there(south of Florence) we got lucky and the rain had quit. Driving and stoping to glass up the hills I finally spotted about four pigs. I grabbed my wifes .270 and closed the distance to 271 yds. The pigs had disapeared, then this one popped out. I sat and waited for about 10 mins, waiting for a bigger one to pop up, but gave in and took the shot. The pig dropped in its tracks kicking and rolled about 15 yds down the hill stood up and was then finished by my second shot. Both were lung shots 2" apart. .270 remington w/ 125grn bullet

Congrats on the pig bro. Wish I could of been there. Tell Ralph I said hey. Is that the whaley W :lol: ? Oh and welcome to the site. ;)

Congratulations on your pig . Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

The pig dropped in its tracks kicking and rolled about 15 yds down the hill stood up and was then finished by my second shot. Both were lung shots 2" apart. .270 remington w/ 125grn bullet
NICE!!!

Congrats on the pig!

Good shooting, good write up! Congratulations and thanks for sharing your succesfull hunt with us.

Ernesto C