Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Added the two deer on the ends....

Ok, my sticker guy finally got back from deer hunting and cleared some time to make some stickers for me.

I got a bunch of the deer made so if you already have a sticker and want to add deer to it, you can. I also made some of the stickers with the deer already added in if you don't have anything yet, you can get the complete set. I will have to charge for the deer the full stickers with the deer. I will keep the plain ones free.

Later today I will add them to the sticker page so people can order them.

post-1-1267571461_thumb.jpg

What do you think?

If they are ready. Order forthcoming

but I might be getting arrogant (ha) with 2 stickers on my truck.

What the heck, need one on the windshield so everyone can see

IT COMING AND GOING

I may order some when I order my shirt next month. I just mounted a utility box on the bed rails by the back window and can't see the sticker any more :(

Amanda, I may have to hit you up for another sticker, but you can put in with my shirt order next month.

The deer heads look great with the sticker.

Payment sent and a couple of upgrade Deer would be nice for my back sticker.

Thx GH!

FYI - If you want the upgrade deer, you can purchase them on the same page - $7 for a pair

Amanda

We really need to get you more stickers on your jeep Amanda. Everyone thinks I am the owner of the site because I have 4. :lol:

I will come by at night when you are asleep and put the stickers everywhere if you don't get them on there soon. :lol:

We really need to get you more stickers on your jeep Amanda. Everyone thinks I am the owner of the site because I have 4. :lol:

I will come by at night when you are asleep and put the stickers everywhere if you don't get them on there soon. :lol:

LOL!! When you gonna post a pic of your front window with the two deer on it? People want to see how the new ones look!

Amanda

LOL!! When you gonna post a pic of your front window with the two deer on it? People want to see how the new ones look!

Amanda

I have to wash the front window first and I will post the pics of all the stickers. I will try and get it done before I leave work. ;)

Here they are. There are two different styles here so you can pick which way you would like to put them on your ride.

Front window. (big sticker head side to side)

post-2094-1267649988_thumb.jpg

Driver side. (smaller sticker head on top)

post-2094-1267650032_thumb.jpg

Passenger side (smaller sticker head on top)

post-2094-1267650108_thumb.jpg

Back window (big sticker head on top)

post-2094-1267650147_thumb.jpg

The whole Jeep view

post-2094-1267650186_thumb.jpg

If you put your stickers lower on the window (like the back and sides of my Jeep) then you can put the sticker on top but if the sticker is high like the front window then you can put them side to side. Let me know what you guys think of mine. WE NEED TO GET AMANDAS JEEP TO LOOK LIKE MINE ASAP. :)