Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Please welcome our newest sponsor - Weller's Wildlife

Hey All,

I wanted to let everyone know that Weller's Wildlife Studio in Tucson has signed up as a sponsor of CouesWhitetail.com. I met Gavin and Bud Weller in the early 90's back when they were first starting their business. It's been amazing how fast their business has grown!

Weller's does outstanding taxidermy and covers all types of game. In addition to the usual Arizona Big Game species, they do a lot of work on international species like all the African Game. Weller's creates some great habitat displays to go with the mounts as well. And they can even help you design your trophy room.

here are a few pics of their work:

this is one that we used for a Guess the Score contest after I scored it at my house. The pics are a little too dark because the light was fading, but the mount was stellar!

post-1-1267714496_thumb.jpg

post-1-1267714518_thumb.jpg

post-1-1267714654.jpg

post-1-1267714791.jpg

post-1-1267714796.jpg

post-1-1267714806.jpg

post-1-1267714802.jpg

You can see LOTS more photos of their work on their website. Check them out!!

http://www.wellerswildlifestudio.com/index.html

WOW that is some fantastic work. Thanks for the sponsorship. ;)

Bud and Gavin do the THE BEST taxidermy work in the state, bar none, in my opinion.

Matt

We were wanting to try a new taxidermist so we took a couple Coues deer to Wellers last year.

Just got them back in Feburary and they turned out fantastic!

Bud is a great guy on top of doing great work.

I delivered a pedestal to those guys when I was working my old job.. Gavin showed me around and showed me their connex full on monster horns! Two weeks later, after our 10 minute conversation Gavin knew exactly who I was and remembered our conversation. Good people.

Wellers does top notch work! They have done my lifesize desert sheep and and a coues pedestal, and have also done some deer and an antelope mounts for my family! Everything has turned out great! They are currently doing a lifesize on my rocky mountain sheep. I will post some pics when i get a chance!

First Class Acts. I have used them a couple times they really do some great work and treat you like your family. Welcome aboard!

Chris

They have done two coues for me and both have been excellent! I've been hoping they would step up to the plate and get involved with the site. They are super guys and their work speaks for itself, they also give you an honest quote on the time your mount will be done up front and will hit that deadline everytime.

Welcome guys!

I had a client take a bull to them which they mounted as a floor pedestal and it turned out amazing! He was very happy with them and their work! Thanks for joining the family here! JIM>

Welcome and thanks for the sponsorship. Your work looks great and it sounds like you have a bunch of happy customers. I hope this brings you alot of business. :)

TJ

Bud and Gavin have been friends of mine for years. They have done eight deer and a bear for me and my family over the years. Great work and even better people.

Brent

I had Weller's do a coues deer a few years back and their work is fantastic. Both Bud & Gavin are tremendous people and know how to make your special mount............I recommend them to whoever needs work done..........Allen Taylor...........