Sign in to follow this  
deserthntr

Honda 200 ATC

i have a old honda 200 atc that im selling, the back left wheel fender isnt there but the rest is fine and it runs really well, starts on the first pull. the front left hand break doesnt work but the back foot break and the front wheel hand break works. im lookin for about $300. it sounds high but they dont make these anymore and on craigslist for some in the same condition they are charging $600 so i just cut in half and figured i would see what i could get.

I got a Bengie for a roll me over. LOL

Wonder why you never sell anything Kid LOL

Good luck and I still think you have more heart

than any Other 15 year old I have met in years.

Sorry for busting your grape nuts. ;)

i had a neighbor that had one of these in worse condition he put on craigslist and got 300 for it a couple days ago cause they dont make these things anymore. a guy drove over 6 hrs from new mexico to pick it up.... i have no idea what i could get for this. so i figured i would use that as a starting price as he got that much. just thought i would give it a try. not gunna sell it w/o advertising. but i figured it wouldnt sell for that much but idk, maybe it will. and the only reason it isnt in great condition is becuase the body, thene engine is great

i had a neighbor that had one of these in worse condition he put on craigslist and got 300 for it a couple days ago cause they dont make these things anymore. a guy drove over 6 hrs from new mexico to pick it up.... i have no idea what i could get for this. so i figured i would use that as a starting price as he got that much. just thought i would give it a try. not gunna sell it w/o advertising. but i figured it wouldnt sell for that much but idk, maybe it will. and the only reason it isnt in great condition is becuase the body, thene engine is great

Remember I was just having fun with you.

Best of luck

hey there how fast will it go? and are you set at that price thank's.

My guess would be faster than a 10-speed but not fast enough to do a beer-run with :lol:

hey there how fast will it go? and are you set at that price thank's.

ill clock it tomorrow. but my guess would be around 35-40? we can get flyin down our street haha. and its easy to pull wheelies on and hold decently. im not set on that price but i dont think im gunna go a hole lot lower, i want to get as much as i can.