coueshunter

Family Strengths

My family owns Northern Arizona Wind and Sun in Flagstaff, AZ. I've been an electrician for 12 years now. (Commercial, residential, industrial and solar)

I design solar electrical systems and install them currently. *plug* http://store.solar-electric.com/

Jim you and your brother will laugh about a couple of these pictures of my dad and uncle

http://www.windsun.com/Solar_Photo_Album/index.html

i build powerlines all over travel alot for the job and get to see alot of neat country

i build powerlines all over travel alot for the job and get to see alot of neat country

Welcome aboard.

Matt S.

I work for "THE MAN", the BLM

My family owns Northern Arizona Wind and Sun in Flagstaff, AZ. I've been an electrician for 12 years now. (Commercial, residential, industrial and solar)

I design solar electrical systems and install them currently. *plug* http://store.solar-electric.com/

Jim you and your brother will laugh about a couple of these pictures of my dad and uncle

http://www.windsun.com/Solar_Photo_Album/index.html

That's hilarious with him wearing the "sierra club" shirt!

W.T.K. and Matt Mullins have teamed up to help Coues Whitetail members.

You may know Matt Mullins from Mullins Outfitters, but what you may not know is, Matt is also a member of Appraisal Strategies, a Surprise, AZ based appraisal company that has been in the real estate appraising business for over five years. You may know Carl Young as W.T.K. a current member of CouesWhitetail.com, but what you may not know is, Carl is also a member of Precision Mortgage; a Glendale, AZ based Mortgage Company that has been in the residential and commercial lending business for over Ten years.

We have teamed up to help our fellow CWT.com members by offering our services to any and everybody that is in need of an appraisal of your property and refinancing or purchase of your property. For the members and visitors here on the site, if you decide to use W.T.K. to purchase or refinance your property he will pay for your property to be appraised.

If you are currently in the Real Estate industry and would like to be a part our team, feel free to contact either one of us.

And to give back to someone that has given us all so much, a portion of our proceeds will go to CouesWhitetail.com.

Carl Young
Precision Mortgage
623-218-7453
cyoung@precisioninc.org

Matt Mullins
Appraisal Strategies
623-229-5543
matt@appraisalstrategies.com

Follow the links to see the benefits of using a Reputable Broker over a Bank.

Why_use__me.__Why_use_a_broker..doc

Great topic! I am a Show Low native, now living and working in Queen Creek at San Tan Urgent Care as a Physcian Assistant. I enjoy this site each day and please let me know if I may be of assistance. Justin

I am currently employed as an Interstate Compact, Youth Parole Officer III by the Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections. It is my responsiblity to supervise parolees/probationers that reside in Pima County Arizona who have been placed under court ordered supervision by a jurisdiction outside of the State of Arizona. I am a life long hunter who has hunted throughout Arizona for over forty years. I, like many of you, have a special affection (or is that affliction???) for Coues deer hunting, however I am no purist as any game in season from elk to predators would be wise to keep a low profile. I'm not too sure how I can be of service to anyone on this site, but if you have any questions about Arizona's juvenile justice system I would be more than willing to help you find an answer.

Don

Well I'm new here

I work for a small laser optical manufacture in Tucson as a Buyer

we make interferometers (kinda like big laser rangefinders, except these measure closer and down to a milionth of an inch and run around 100-500K) our company is making an instrument to measure the mirrors for the James Webb Space Telescope. We also sell a lot of these to aerospace/defense folks like ITT, Ball, Boeing, Lockheed, Raytheon, and foriegn companies as well.

can't help most folks with anything when it comes to work, but I love to hunt and will share any info I have.

I honestly don't have much time for anything with my wife being sick, and 5 groing boys to feed, but we make time for hunting. if I can help someone I will, so if you're in Tucson and need a hand with something don't hessitate to ask.

Frank

I wear the tan uniform and chase taillights. I may have given you a CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT if you were going to fast (sorry!) But I am a paid public servant so anything I can do to help you guys feel free to PM me. Gino and Mike have me pinned now!

See ya in the woods,

Seth

I don't think I ever added to this......

I work at HD Supply-Electrical in Payson. Been in the biz for 10 years now and have done it all, from the shipping to manager at our Flagstaff store, and back to inside sales in Payson. So if you are ever in the neighborhood or are gonna remodel or build a house give me a call or email me......jeremy.browning@hdsupply.com

-Jeremy-

Well I am no rocket scientist and don't make alot of money but I sure in he(( do love my job. I work at Usairweld in globe I am the store manager I have been here for three years now and love it.

8 to 5 monday thru friday, sweet. ;) I have lived in Globe all my life 28 almost 29 years.

Clay

I wear the tan uniform and chase taillights. I may have given you a CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT if you were going to fast (sorry!) But I am a paid public servant so anything I can do to help you guys feel free to PM me. Gino and Mike have me pinned now!

See ya in the woods,

Seth

:P You might have a hard time giving me a CERTIFICATE.

Haven't had one in 28 years. ;)

I don't know why I have not posted to this thread yet, but.......

I have lived in Tucson since 1973( Minnesota transplant), moved to Sahuarita in 99'. I have been a custom cabinet maker and finish carpenter most of my life and am self employed in that field, I do small remodels on the side, and I also am inspiring to be a part time writer/photographer.

I have been a mule deer hunter most of my life and have just started hunting Coues these last 5 years, most in part to this wonderful website and all the great people.
Unit 27 has always been my favorite place to hunt deer,elk ,bear, and I get up there any chance I can get, I also like hunting New Mexico and Colorado when I can swing it.
I love riding my quad on the back roads and trails (legaly) just to explore new places, and my second love to hunting is flyfishing. I have flyfished around the western united states and my favorite place of all is around West Yellowstone, Montana , the Gunnison Basin in Colorado and Lee's ferry in Arizona.

I have owned and operated an automotive repair shop in Glendale, AZ for 8 yrs now... which in dog-years or automotive, is pretty good.

It is difficult and rewarding work - biggest chore/blessing is maintaining a positive attitude and keeping customers happy. You KNOW they aren't glad to be in your shop because they will be asked to re-invest in the car or truck, but it's a good way to meet and connect with lots of folks in different circumstances.

I enjoy doing business with other hunters and outdoor enthusiasts, and we give special consideration to CWT members including discounts and financing options... plus I like to horse trade / barter.

Other than preventative maintenance, I hope you never need my shop, but ifin' you do - we'll take good care of you!

Kurt Larson, Owner-Operator

AAMCO Complete Car Care Bumper-to-Bumper Excellence

www.AAMCOGlendale.com

(623) 931-3900