coueshunter

Family Strengths

hey guys well I am an apprentice in local 669 road sprinkler fitters. I install fire sprinklers in any commercial building. right now Im laid off due to our great economy, luckily for me I live real close to the woods so I spend alot of time there, and the rest of the time I spend with my two kids and out at the archery range!

:ph34r: And I am a Coke dealer. Not in bags but in cases. I work for the Tempe plant of Coca-Cola and have been here for 10yrs. Warehouse Supervisor. Married for 12yrs this November. I and my wife are Elders at Living Word Bible Church in Mesa. 3 boys Austin 18, Hunter 10 and Canyon 1yr. Love to hunt but I always have the most fun when I am with my family hunting. Love the Lord and starting an Outdoor Ministry this year to tailer to the family. Live in Queen Creek.

Howdy Y'all!

Although I am still kind of new to the site, my family and I just moved back to AZ after being gone for about 6 years. We lived in Colorado, and then North Carolina.

I am originally from Louisiana, and love hunting hogs up close with a recurve, and bowfishing. Since there aren't many hogs out here, deer will have to do. Kidding... I love hunting deer too.

I am a computer guy be trade, but I am in the process of building a custom archery trailer, and need some help. I am looking for a good carpet guy, I need to put down 26' X 8.8' and I would prefer HD carpet squares, so I can replace them as needed without the expense of ripping the whole floor out.

I live up on the north side of Tucson. If you know of anyone close by, shoot me an email.

Thanks!

Charles (BowFly)

I teach spacial education at public school in the Tucson area. Have been working with students in grades K-8 for ten years now. If you are a parent of a special needs child, you know how confusing the sp. ed. process can be. Feel free to contact me if you are in this situation.

Hi everyone, My name is Chip and I have been lurking around this forum for a while; it looks like one of the best boards out there. I wanted to introduce myself, and let everyone know that I am happy to be here. I am originally from the Midwest, and although I have been out a few times trying to fill my coues tags, I have yet to get my hands on one. I am in law enforcement.

hey! right now i'm a student at gcc then transfering to ua. i want to be a WM when i grow up hopefully somewhere in region 2! i was an h.s. intern for fisheries at the G&F main office. and i continue to volunteer. i have logged close to 300 volunteer hours with G&F. i dabble in photography..trying to find a niche where i can sell my photos. i really like doing landscapes and wildlife and texture/architecture shots.

My name is Jason Wellman I work a full time job but I build custom gates and other metal fabrication on the side. Quality work at a very reasonable price. I specialize in desert landscape. PM me if you need a gate or security door.

post-3829-1259640343_thumb.jpg

I work for Maricopa County Animal and Control(Mesa location). Been there for 4 years now. Was a vet tech for 3 years, a cook for 4.

My wife is a certified architect for a small firm in Mesa.

Great thread! I am a AZ native and I have been in the Golf Course biz for 15 years. Currently the Asst. Superintendent of a small private club in Carefree. I love my job but hate my drive! If any one has any questions about taking care of their turf feel free to ask.

hi folks! I'm bryan & live near payson. been reading this forum for a looooong time, and thot it was 'bout time i joined up. I'm a floorcovering installer (carpet, hardwood, vinyl, laminate, some tile, etc.) and have a carpet/tile cleaning business. I hunt a bit now and then too.

happy hunting!

I NEED SOME LANDSCAPE ESTIMATES. i tried reading through everyone but sinus headache & reading is a no go. im near I-17 & happy valley. whole back yard needs to be done. send me pm.

thanks Mike

Great topic. My name is Greg Martin I work for a great commercial general contractor in Phoenix, The Weitz Company, as a Virtual Design and Construction Manager. I really enjoy what I'm doing and love following these forums.

Greg

I NEED SOME LANDSCAPE ESTIMATES. i tried reading through everyone but sinus headache & reading is a no go. im near I-17 & happy valley. whole back yard needs to be done. send me pm.

thanks Mike

You can try using the search feature and search for landscaping or something like that.

At the moment, I know Ernesto Cibrian does landscaping, but he is in Yuma. PM him....Ernesto C

Amanda

My name is Travis Brooks and I've been in the landscape design and construction industry for 8 years. I currently work for a firm in Phoenix, Gilmore Parsons Land Design Group. We have experience in everything from land planning to garden design and everything in between. We also have a golf course design/ remodel department under the name Gilmore Graves Golf.

PS- I sent a PM hoghntr

Cheers,

Travis Brooks

My name is Travis Brooks and I've been in the landscape design and construction industry for 8 years. I currently work for a firm in Phoenix, Gilmore Parsons Land Design Group. We have experience in everything from land planning to garden design and everything in between. We also have a golf course design/ remodel department under the name Gilmore Graves Golf.

PS- I sent a PM hoghntr

Cheers,

Travis Brooks

Awesome...thanks.

Amanda