coueshunter

Family Strengths

Amanda, you might be right, we just might have the makings of a Pinned thread here! :blink:

I am one of the folks that helps you find what you need in stores when you go shopping...

Nope. not a walmart greeter... yet,

8-5, I design store layouts, in terms of where the fixtures go, and

how you arrange the goodies on them. Often consult with Mfrs on

Package and product design too. Merchandising!

Have also done some website work on the side.

As far as the carpenter... well, I jump right into woodworking projects.

Build my own things when I cannot find just what I want.

I get just what I really need that way.

It is Interesting to see what everyone does. After we all post, we will all have friends in whatever business we need.

I work for a local John Deere dealership, I work mostly on golf course equipment, but I do work on tractors, gators, quads, and about any type of mower. I am a field service technician and cover western az from Yuma to as far as Tuba City.

Keep selling those riding mowers Casey. If you are having trouble with any of the machines listed above e-mail me or send me a pm and I will try to give you your best possible solution.

I was an electrical contractor,intell 1 1/2 years ago intell I became a city inspector.have lots of hunting contacts in most trades if someone needs something let me know.mike

I have been a plumber for the last 7 years. I now own Bath Crest of Arizona a bathroom renovation company. I also own and operate Goodman Boy's Hunting Guide Service. I do that as a pass time and for something to get me out in the woods more often.

If you have any question shoot me an email and I will help you through it.

I'm a high school biology teacher and head baseball coach. Sometimes I wonder why...The spring is pretty busy, but the summers are great! :blink:

I am a customer service rep. for a manufacturing company in Tucson. We work with sheet metal, machining,plating,welding,dip brazing. We employ around 250 people. We do work for big name aerospace companies like Raytheon and commercial companies like Motorola. We can build pert near anything.

We just recently started into the weapons industry with a couple of branches that we own called Abrams Small Arms Research and VLTOR, we make accessories from hand guards for AR-15's to flash light mounts for weapons. We have an FFL liscence and recently got our DDL which is a destructive devices liscence which means we can make entire weapons now. I have worked here for almost 18 years and been hunting all of my life.

Brian K. Fisher

PH:520-887-1727

FAX:520-293-8807

E-MAIL:brian@abrams.com

Abrams Airborne Manufacturing Inc

www.abrams.com

www.vltor.com

I am the Operations Manager for a contracting company called Boart Longyear for the Peoria office. We do all types of drilling from exploratory core drilling to water well and envrironmental drilling. I also run three pump rigs and two sample rigs. My office covers the western US and have equipment spread from Washington to Texas. We mostly do bigger projects but if any one has a drilling need give me a call, Phillip Cramer at 623-486-1881.

Rembrant my sister works for EL Gore, her name is Brea Contreas, do you know her?

My father is a general contractor in Show Low, when I grew up I did concrete, build houses and drive truck. Now I am a full-time dental student at the Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health.

If you need any teeth extracted give me a call and I'll meet you out at the woodshed with my leatherman. :blink:

In two years after I graduate I plan to set up a practice in the White Mountains

I do general maintenance work for the gas station/ convenience store QuikTrip. Don't know if that's any help to anybody, but I would like to become a high school spanish teacher and track coach. I already know spanish , just gotta get the schooling done. Comes in handy hunting in 36B. If you ever need a spanish translator send me a pm. Daryl

I like this idea too!

I work for Cyracom int. We do over the phone interpretation for hospitals(mostly),INS, Customs,BP(Scottys boss), Fed and State prisons, courts, etc..etc..etc. The great part is that I work from home. It lets me spend time with the family, go to school, and in the hills!

I could help you boys and girl in any way I can just let me know, I KNOW you all have contact with customers/clients who speak spanish.

:blink:

i'm an apprentice garbageman for the city of sundad. also do sidejobs like skunk trappin', bee removal, muleskinnin', male model, and writin' and speench tharpery. Lark.

I work for DHL, Basically handling anything that has to do with tracking packages, and billing issues for major contracts with the company.

a lot of down time, with a lot of internet surfing....

I work for Phelps Dodge at their copper mine in Morenci. Been there 15 years. I'm a general shift supervisor over a mine operations crew. I work 12 hour shifts so basically only work 6 months out of the year and am off the other 6. Generally gives me plenty of time to be out in the hills. The mine is located in unit 27 and that is where I spend most of my outdoor time.

Scott

cattruck.jpg

Looks like a good time to jump in the fun. I also work at Phelps Dodge Morenci. I am an Environmental Engineer here at Morenci. Job responsibilities include making sure we are in compliance with Federal, State, County and Local regulations. My dad is a consultant in the same field, so if you need some help let us know.