coueshunter

Family Strengths

Hi my name is Justin Nichols. I am an independent insurance agent for Oasis Insurance. I have been in the business for about 4 years now and I love it! I can help you with any of your insurance needs, Auto, Home, Life, Health, Business, Bonds, etc. I just helped a guy insure $11,000 in firearms! So give me a call if you are looking to save money or looking for great coverage and service. I represent about 30 different companies on the automobile side alone. Some of the bigger companies I represent are AAA, Progressive, The Hartford, Safeco, GMAC and Mapfre.

Here is my contact info:

Oasis Insurance

21820 S. Ellsworth Rd. Ste. 101

Queen Creek, AZ 85142

Phone: 480-677-2575

Fax: 480-888-2369

Email:jnichols@oasisinsurance.com

i work for my dad in payson he is a coustom gunsmith M2I Coustom Tactal ltd

so if yall want a coustom 1911 hand gun call him [928] 468-8984

just dont call to talk huntin he hates talking on the phone unless its a gun order :D

• Like 1

Well I guess I can just add this to the instead of going and changing mine. As a few of you may know my time as a plumber is over do to some injuries to both of my arms. I was put on Permenant disability. So I have been out of work for the last year while working this out with workers comp and the state industrial commission of Arizona. ( both are a joke they are not there for the injured worker) if you ever have questions pm me and I can help you out.

Anyways I am starting a new life direction for my family of six. My wife and I and our four children. We are relocating to the graham county area where I am purchasing a pest control company. The company actualy runs from superior down to Kearny and winklman up thru globe it goes into the thatcher and safford area. I plan on going into any town in eastern Arizona that needs work done. So we look forward to the move and the change back to smaller town life. I look forward to giving my sons and daughters the same life we had growing up. We look forward to getting envolved in the communities. We are very envolved with our children's lives we are very envolved with sports and and dance with our boys and girls. Also with our hounds we will be right where we want to be for lion hunting more often. We will be making the move when school is out here in Mesa. I will be living there during the week at my Inlaws in the 5th wheel until we find a place to rent for the family to come join me. So look for Atomic Pest Control. After may it will be me in the truck. Until then It will be riding along with the guy that is working it for the company there now.

Well I guess I can just add this to the instead of going and changing mine. As a few of you may know my time as a plumber is over do to some injuries to both of my arms. I was put on Permenant disability. So I have been out of work for the last year while working this out with workers comp and the state industrial commission of Arizona. ( both are a joke they are not there for the injured worker) if you ever have questions pm me and I can help you out.

Anyways I am starting a new life direction for my family of six. My wife and I and our four children. We are relocating to the graham county area where I am purchasing a pest control company. The company actualy runs from superior down to Kearny and winklman up thru globe it goes into the thatcher and safford area. I plan on going into any town in eastern Arizona that needs work done. So we look forward to the move and the change back to smaller town life. I look forward to giving my sons and daughters the same life we had growing up. We look forward to getting envolved in the communities. We are very envolved with our children's lives we are very envolved with sports and and dance with our boys and girls. Also with our hounds we will be right where we want to be for lion hunting more often. We will be making the move when school is out here in Mesa. I will be living there during the week at my Inlaws in the 5th wheel until we find a place to rent for the family to come join me. So look for Atomic Pest Control. After may it will be me in the truck. Until then It will be riding along with the guy that is working it for the company there now.

Sounds like a lot of positives in store for your family with this move. I hope the new career choice works out great for you!

I've been a member since 2007 and I can't believe I've never put anything down in here!

Born and raised in Cornville Arizona, (Let the jokes begin) Accepted a job at Fertizona after getting my B.S. In Agricultural Economics from thee UofA. Absolutely love to fling arrows, and anything related to UofA Basketball.

I'm a field guy for Fertizona. I've been with them for 4 years now and love it. Mainly an agricultural company, we distribute fertilizer, seed, & chemical to many of the farms in Az and a little bit in Ca. We've got 7 branches in Arizona and I work out of the Waddell branch. The Waddell branch is unique in the fact that we are the first one to branch out into the Turf & Ornamental market. With that being said, I spend most of my time, making fertilizer and chemical recommendations for Nurseries, Golf Courses, Sod Farms, Landscapers, Pest & Weed Control Companies, and a few small farms.

So if there is anyone on here that works in any of those fields, let me know! We should be able to save you some money or at least keep my competition honest!

Also, if any home owners have any questions about there lawns or pastures let me know and I'll help out in any way that I can. Or if you want to do your own pest control etc, weed control, anything along those lines.

My motto has always been..."You've got two choices, we can make it grow or we can kill it. What would you like to do?" Haha

I can be reached at jhughes@fertizona.com or 623-337-2804

Thanks,

Jake Hughes

Hello all! i am Alex Romero. a 24y.o. Tattooer out of Phoenix. i have been professionally tattooing for six years now. i have traveled all over the U.S. tattooing at numerous tattoo and body art conventions. i have won awards for my work. i have been surfing around CWT for some time now and finally decided to get a profile going. i have been an avid archery hunter since i was able to pull back the ol' stick and string. i have my grandfather to thank for getting me into the sportsmans life. i am a father of one beautiful daughter who tells me to be nice to the deer when i go hunting. she is my heart and soul!!! i am the middle of two brothers, one who also hunts and one who was born with cerebral palsy who i would like to get into hunting(there are some awesome opportunites for challenged hunters). i am a very family oriented person who will go beyond what is asked to help others out. as many may think of a tattooer as a party hearty no good rotten scum bag, i believe i am the total opposite from that. i take my tattooing very serious, for me there is still a very sacred element to the process. i am bloodbourne pathogen certified and EMT-b certified. (i was in the the GCC fire program.)

i would LOVE to do some Ariozna wildlife tattoos to those who are willing.

thanks for your time! hope to see some of you soon

bigAL.

https://www.facebook.com/bigAL3139

I'm Al and I do Construction ( flooring, plumbing, paint, drywall, Stairs (railings), Cabinets, GRANITE Countertops

Me and my brothers we have a Auto Body Shop

Also I can help you buy a Car, Truck, Boat, Toy Hauler from the Auction at a good price.

If anyone interested please let me know

2010 Ford . I bought it from a client. I purchase it for $16,000 and after we finished to fix it he had $24 K in it. The truck it's worth it $45K

2010FordF150-1.jpg

2010FordF150.jpg

2010FordF150-2.jpg

11 honda fit.. he has $9k in it.. it's sport model.. KBB $14800

9968584_1_I.jpg

9968584_2_I.jpg

9968584_4_I.jpg

20120929_124206.jpg

20121011_142740.jpg

DSCN0347.jpg

DSCN0354.jpg

05 f150 total of $11k worth 17k

8724947_1_I.jpg

8724947_2_I.jpg

IMG_6724.jpg

IMG_6732.jpg

IMG_6735.jpg

BodyShop-1.jpg

WorkSample3.jpg

WorkSample2.jpg

WorkSample1.jpg

WorkSample.jpg

Pictures with Flooring are in the links below

Hello, I am Kenny. 22yo, From Wisconsin, relocated to Lake Havasu City bout 2 years ago. By trade I am a machinist and weld/fabricate on the side. New to hunting this area and here to learn some more about the area and the tactics.

UPDATED! I wanted to wait awhile to see how my latest business adventure faired. Well it has been about a year and a half and my business as a sub-contractor for Directv has had its ups and downs but all and all my family and I have survived all the long days and working 6 days a week. I can honestly say this job has me weighing in a whopping 35 lbs lighter and hiking higher and farther, "when I can." Again thank you all for the drive to challenge myself in all that I do.

post-5396-0-75811200-1355197796_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-73375900-1355197837_thumb.jpg

Been a member for 5 years or so and never looked at this before ... go figure.

Steve Vincent. I am a General Contractor and Developer for a local company. I am licensed both Commercially and Residentially (KB01), but by and large I mostly do work on buildings that we have developed and own. I graduated from ASU with a degree in Construction Management, but I don't hate the Cats because my dad played Baseball for U of A back in the 60's ... so we are strange and like both schools. Only time I root against U of A in any sport is when they play ASU.

I am also a Black Belt in Combat Hapkido and am an Assistant Instructor for Master David Rivas at Elite Marial Arts Academy in Queen Creek. Anyone looking for a great self defense system should take a look at Combat Hapkido. It was specifically designed by Grandmaster John Pellegrini as a NO FRILLS, "what works in the street" system. We focus on close quarters hand to hand combat, ground survival, knife fighting and knife defense, pistol and rifle disarming, pressure point education, etc. As someone with a strong background in combat sports, I can truthfully say it is one of the most (if not the most) effective systems I have ever seen for surviving nasty encounters in the street. We have regular classes during the week, and also conduct weekend specialty seminars throughout the year. PM me if you have any interest in learning more about it.

Also love to tinker on guns and cars, and was (at one time) a pretty fair power lifter in my weight class ... I have too darn many hobbies.

• Like 1

Hello im roland denetso im the owner of RHINO BROTHERS PLUMBING we are from the white mountains we have been in buesness for 5 years we do anything that envolves plumbing we are also medical gas certified as installers and we also do fire sprinklers old or new comercial or residential our email is rhinobrothers13@yahoo.com or my cell is 928-243-3303 thank you

Hello my name is Will Heuett .I'm the owner of 2windy taxidermy in Show Low.I have a shop at my home that I work out of.If your in the Show Low area and need a taxidermist give me a call at (928)521-8438 or email me at twowindytaxidermy@yahoo.com for directions.I do all phases of taxidermy except fish.I even have a federal lic. for migratory birds.Here's a few pics of some of my work

post-6031-0-48928500-1363125638_thumb.jpg

post-6031-0-99917100-1363125838_thumb.jpg

post-6031-0-63980500-1363125988_thumb.jpg

post-6031-0-24077900-1363126029_thumb.jpg

post-6031-0-43291900-1363126079_thumb.jpg

post-6031-0-36723800-1363126271_thumb.jpg

+1 for Will Heuett and his Taxidermy Buisness. Will is exellent to work with and has some of the best stories:) I highly recommend his work.

Adam

Hey everyone!

Just joined up because a guy recommended it. I manage a Ammunition and Reloading Shop in Tucson, AZ. We can make anything your heart desires, except 22LR. We sell and Ship Powder, bullets, primers, guns, ammo etc. We Are Called Prickly Pear Ammo & Reloading. Website: http://www.pricklypearammoandreloading.com/ If you need anything best way to do is give us a call, our new website is underdevelopment.

About me: definitley a 'High Speed, Low Drag' guy. Enjoy all the shooting sports and competiitons from Intl' Trap to IPSC and 3-gun.

I'm excited to be a part of the member base for this website. Hopefully I can learn some new things while helping some people out.

-Brian