coueshunter

Family Strengths

Hey Shortypants, I would send a PM to Scott Adams, I think he works there. JIM>

Love this topic! I don't know how handleing luggage at the airport will be of any service to any of you but if you live in Gilbert and need a hand with anything don't hesitate to contact me. I also am on the MULLINS OUTFITTERS pro staff guideing for them. For you guys that work at the mine in morenci I know this is a long shot but I was just curious if any of you knew Russ Christensen? He used to deliver tractor parts & such for Empire Cat up until he was killed in an accident back in may.

shortpants i have heard the name before, but can't put a face to the name. I am very sorry to hear that!

My Father works for Empire and was telling me the story last weekend as we headed up towards Globe.

Was he in a bad bike accident?

My Father works for Empire and was telling me the story last weekend as we headed up towards Globe.

Was he in a bad bike accident?

Yes, he was run over by some loser on drugs while riding his bike over to my house.

Very Cool Idea.

First off I am a newbie here, but an Arizona Native Born and Raised! I have worked in the Electronics industry my whole life from sales to management. I currently do Marketing and Retail Support for one of the worlds largest Electronics companies (they invented the Walkman). SO if you have any tech questions from Audio Video (including installs) to computers let me Know!

I am the processing manager for a large clinical laboratory (we do the blood tests and such for your Dr.) If you have questions about medical tests I may be of help but I really have no useful skills ;)

lab.jpg

Wow we have quite some diversity here! I'm a Civil Engineer in Tucson, I do transporation and traffic engineering for a nationwide firm. I grew up in Globe and still hunt the unit....it's my favorite. I've been married for 6 years and have a beautiful daugter. We love to camp, hunt and fish as a family which unfortunately never seems to be enough.

This thread is such a great way to get to know people.

Well I am new to this but I have really enjoyed the discussion forum so far. I am a firefighter with Mesa Fire Dept have 23 yrs. on the job married for 28 yrs have 8 children and 1 grandchild. I also am a block mason. I love to hunt and enjoy the outdoors looking to nail my first coues buck.

Azfiredude,

Your last name isn't Freeman is it? A fireman that laid a block wall around my parents home in North Mesa was a Freeman. Did a great job.

Azfiredude,

Your last name isn't Freeman is it? A fireman that laid a block wall around my parents home in North Mesa was a Freeman. Did a great job.

No, Thats not me but I know him.

I'm a commercial photographer. product advertising type stuff. Hey Rembrant... I shoot your stuff!

I am new to this forum too, but I work as a forest landscaper during the spring and winter months. I also carry around a 40 to 50 pound pack trying to chase wildland fires around the country for about six months out of the year for the forest service. Great way to see new places and lots of wildlife.

have worked for UnitedHealthcare now for 10 years. hopefully nobody out there has had any bad experiences with us. quite possible though due to how complicated health care really is. know quite a bit about health care in general and how to get through the insurance system maze. let me know if I can be of any help to anyone out there. CB

I am a graduate student at the University of Arizona. I'll graduate in December with a master's degree in Watershed Management. My work is using tree-ring fire histories in conifer forests to determine their historic compositions (like how they think ponderosa pine used to be 'open and park-like' but today is clogged with pecker pole trees due to fire suppression). I worked as a wildland firefighter for 4 years at Saguaro National Park, 3 years on their back country crew at Manning Cabin (10 miles from the nearest road - lots of coues and mtn lions up there), and 1 year on their Fire Use Module (basically you live like a gypsy moving from fire to fire watching trees burn and record weather observations). I'm currently working for my professor doing more of what I mentioned before. Most mornings I am out looking for sheds and that big boy I am going to bow hunt in January. I am hoping to get a federal job that will let me continue working in wildland fire stuff, but pay me the big bucks for my education.

Cheers,

Tyson L. Swetnam

I am a youth minister at my church, and in the secular world just started a career as a agent with Farmers Insurance, If I can be of any help to anyone. Let me know. B)