coueshunter

Family Strengths

I've been a Farmers Insurance agent in Glendale for 21 years and do a little guiding on the side. Glad to help anybody with insurance questions. ~Gary (602)866-7876 :)

This topic has been going on for quite a while. I am a student at globe high. But my family owns an Electrial/HVAC company in globe. Marcanti Electric its been around 45 yrs and is pretty much state wide now.

I am currently in the USAF stationed in Germany and loving my time in Europe. I get lots of "oportunity" to travel to all the latest "garden spots" and ocassionally get to take my family with me to some of the actual nice spots here in Europe. I really miss hunting, as in order to hunt in Europe there is lots of red tape to go through and it is expensive, plus I always seem to be deployed when they offer the class reguired to recieve a german liscence. I will hopefully get back some time this winter and get some time in the hills, as I have an 8 year old who is a nut about anthing hunting and fishing, He is always looking for red deer, roe deer, and russian boars in our many trips into the forest around our house and often times he spotts them before me. My dad and brother live in AZ still (dad in Mesa and bro in Punkin Center). Good luck to all on your hunts this year.

Justin Fair

Ive lived in Arizona most my life, we arrived here when I was 8. I'm a supervisor for the animal control department which is under the police department. I've been employed with the department for 16yrs and counting. Prior to that I was an archaeologist for about six years. I enjoy worshipping God, being with my family, and then hunting. (Pretty much in that order) Work falls somewhere after that.

Hope this will start the thread going again - it's pretty cool to read about everyone. I'm a CPA in Flagstaff; AZ native born in Morenci; grew up on ranches on Eagle and the Blue River; high school in Safford; college at NAU. Wish I could draw more tags! :)

Dave

Well I started a new job at the beginning of this year. I am now at the Ca. Dept. of Corrections as a cadet. I will become a Correctional Officer when I graduate in April. Wish me luck.

I have wanted to move to Arizona for the last 15 years from California.I finally got my chance when the company I worked for

as a production manager for 20 years was sold.I now work as a foreman for Rock-n-Earth landscaping in Prescott.

Deerslam,if you ever go on your sitka hunt I would like to hear about it.I also only need the sitka blacktail.

I've been an electrician for 7 years now. I'm a service tech, but I do residential side jobs when I get free time. I also work at Home Depot in Mesa.

well I made a good move I was in the a/c field and now I work for APS as an hvac tech out in palo verde nuclear plant and I love it..Its a new challenge for me.I look foward to a new future.

This has been a really fun thread to read..... I never really looked at these threads before this week and am glad that I found them!

To all the guys at Phelps Dodge: Do any of you know Mike Goodwin? He works over there and is a hunter. Anyhow, if you do tell him Gino said, "Hello." and tell he needs to get on this forum! ...... I don't see him much these days since PD gave up the Blue Ridge Lake stuff.

Well I am an AZ baby, too. Born in Phx. and raised in the Rim Country. I own and opperate a residential construction company. We specialize in Custom Homes, Remodling, Additions/Garages, Decks.......Blah...Blah....Blah..... you get the picture. :D We do work in the following areas: Starlight Pines, Payson, Pine, Strawberry, Kohls Ranch, Christopher Creek, Young, and every thing in between. www.andson-construction.com If you own properties in those areas give us a shout.... I love to work for hunters.

As for my "hobby business": (I guess making a couple extra $ while having fun is called "business"..... although my accountant calls it a tax right-off) ;) lol!

I have guided sheep hunts for Double H Outfitters in AZ and Utah.

I am now a team leader for Mullins guide service, specializing in trophy Elk & Coues.

B)

I'm a machinist by trade, with a knack for making hard parts right & for reworking other peoples boo-boos. This knack got me roped into quality control and then into engineering and management (although the management gig has met much resistance on my part, the bosses keep pushing it anyway).

I also have a small machine shop in my garage that includes a Hardinge chucker for precision turning, a small engine lathe and a bench top Akra mill. Toyed with the idea of buying a full blown CNC machine, but am leaning more towards going back to school & finishing a degree instead.

About 7 months ago I opened a small archery shop out in Superior, but it has mostly flopped, so now I just sell to people when they call & ask about something. As it's mostly just a hobby for me, let me know what you're interested in - I'll probably be able to smoke anyone else's price, since were just a small group of close friends here, after all. ;) I'm a dealer for PSE & Alpen optics, but can also get about a million other items through my distributors. Lonely Mountain Archery (602)908-2931

WOW, looks all occupations are taken, except wastwater treatment plant worker. I guess i'll take that one. I,ve been working at the Payson treatment plant for 22 years now. Started digging ditches and now in management, most days i wish I was still digging ditches. I also own a small home maintenace and repair business, been real busy with that lately. During March and April you can usually find me in the woods looking for shed antlers, some of you have probably seen me out there somewhere. I also am building a house in Montana so a couple of trips up there a year are always in the works. If anyone is planning to hunt or vacation to Western Montana in the future and need a place to stay I have 20 acres on Noxon Reservoir. Lots of deer and great fishing on the property. Electric and sewer are there for trailer hookups if needed. or if you don't mind staying in a 3/4 done house thats possible too. Noxon reservoir is on the Clark Fork River and my property is near the town of Trout Creek, about 2 hours Northwest of Missoula. Let me know.... antlerfinder@hotmail.com