Now can anyone go after those hopi tags or are they for them only? The way it looks anyone can.

I personally don't think BP do crap for the draw. They just draw whenever.

Like that guy that Duane Adams Guided that was on Tv he got drawn 4 years ago and he got the unit 1 early rifle only after 4 years. BP can't mean crap.

Like that guy that Duane Adams Guided that was on Tv he got drawn 4 years ago and he got the unit 1 early rifle only after 4 years. BP can't mean crap.

I agree I was drawn for early archery 10 bull tag in 08 and this year I drew the 4b early archery bull tag. I'm not complaining I'm tickled that I got a tag again but I do agree it's not fair to a lot of people out there. BP suck.

I agree I was drawn for early archery 10 bull tag in 08 and this year I drew the 4b early archery bull tag. I'm not complaining I'm tickled that I got a tag again but I do agree it's not fair to a lot of people out there. BP suck.

You will have to find me when you go up so we can BS around the fire. I have the same tag.

I can't believe it but I got drawn for archery antelope again. This is the second tag in four years and this year I drew unit 1. I am pumped up to say the least. My wife also drew the unit 1 east December cow tag. We have a cabin in Springerville and we plan on spending all of our vacation time up there scouting this summer. I am pumped up I can't wait. Christain told me I needed to change my handle from matthewp45 to lucky ba$&^rd. Whatever you wanna call me I am just ready to stick an arrow in a big ole buck.