WOOOOHOOOO! I got another bonus point for elk and another point for antelope! I'm sooo excited! :angry:

I just can't wait to get rid of all my bonus points!

Congrats to all the lucky folks!

I lost all my bonus points this year it almost brought a tear to my eye I was growing very fond of them it was like loosing a close relative. :( :( NotUnit 6 ARCHERY BULL TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First bull tag ever! Ya Baby!!

My sister drew an archery cow tag and my brother in-law drew an archery bull tag same unit as me and we all put in separate!

Congrats to everyone!

my aunt just called. she's a ways past 70 and is a huntin' fool. she got a pronghorn and a late bull elk tag. luuckyyyyy. good to be her. guess i'll at least get to gut some stuff besides a deer in Az. Lark.

A big congrats to everyone that drew this year!!! 2010 is going to be a great year and i hope everyone kills giants!!!

Does anyone know of a good guide service for unit 9? (HA HA) My friend Jeff and I both drew early archery bull tags for unit 9!!!

BP # 16 for goat

rifle bull (2nd in 3 years) :blink:

Son drew 7 west archery bull :P

azyoung

congrats & good luck!

I got a 4b achery bull tag this year! Had a 6a bull last year. Thank you Lord!!!

Does anyone know of a good guide service for unit 9? My friend Jeff and I both drew early archery bull tags for unit 9!!!

Mullins Outfitters..they are a sponsor of this site.

Well I have a early Spring turkey tag. I hope that counts? No luck on Elk again. That makes 9 Bonus points. Maybe next year. Come on early coues rifle hunt. Well good luck to all you guys that got drawn. BRING HOME A BIG ONE AND POST THEM PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know of a good guide service for unit 9? My friend Jeff and I both drew early archery bull tags for unit 9!!!

Ahhh Geeze..... :rolleyes: ... Are we gunna have to come over there and show you around Shorty??? :rolleyes: :P :lol: Congrats Dude! ;)

WOOOOHOOOO! I got another bonus point for elk and another point for antelope! I'm sooo excited! :angry:

I just can't wait to get rid of all my bonus points!

Congrats to all the lucky folks!

I lost all my bonus points this year it almost brought a tear to my eye I was growing very fond of them it was like loosing a close relative. :( :( NotUnit 6 ARCHERY BULL TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First bull tag ever! Ya Baby!!

My sister drew an archery cow tag and my brother in-law drew an archery bull tag same unit as me and we all put in separate!

Congrats to everyone!

Way to go Dallas! Look me up when you are up this way! ;)