Sign in to follow this  
Pine Donkey

Not your everyday carp

We have been hearing stories of an albino muley in the area. We found it this evening and Garrett was able to get a few nice pictures. I don't think it is an albino, but it is quite interesting.

post-2989-1270180181_thumb.jpg

post-2989-1270180293_thumb.jpg

post-2989-1270180364_thumb.jpg

I believe what you have there is a piebald deer, not an actual albino. Still pretty unusual.

i saw a deer just like that. it was a young doe just the same. I'm wondering if its the same deer. The one I saw was in 20C. is that where this one was?

this one is in 30B. you bring up an interesting thought...how many of these unique deer are running around the state. if you have seen one, let us know. thanks

I have not seen a deer like that, but I have seen a bull elk that had a white body and tan legs about 7 years ago while I was hunting antelope in unit 1. I was in the middle of a stalk and it was so interesting that I got caught up in watching the elk and blew the stalk. The bull got shot later that fall from what I understand.

Wow!!! Very cool sighting. BTW, did you find the dropped side of that mule deer buck??