rattlesnakes in Oct and the worst feeling is when another person happens to hunt the same area as you are hunting and or someone shoots the buck you've been scouting for a couple of months

all of the reasons are natural reasons

in no particular order: heat, snakes, crowds, private property, missed shots, written applications, illegals, shin diggers, waiting on the draw, "opportunity". it is amazing there are so many of us that even hunt deer in this state.

The wind. Everything is moving all at once and can be hard to spot moving deer.

The wind. Everything is moving all at once and can be hard to spot moving deer.

+ 1 I hate the wind

Nothing. :)

I always remind myself, I'd rather be out there, than anywhere else. No matter how bad it gets, it sure is always better than working!

I saw a pretty neat picture book once about duck hunting. With all the wet, cold, muddy, windy, shivering, hungry, frozen....Now that's some serious commitment.

Back on topic, the thing that irks me the most is the illegal alien activity and trash that I find. I just can't stand to think of how much it may have already affected the habitat for deer and quail.

Wind, heat and the sun hitting you hard on one side of your face. I think all coues hunters should use one of those "mexican sombreros" (hats) you'll have shade to spare and sun glare wont be a problem while looking through binoculars :D

Ernesto C

Guest Bandido

UDAs/dopers and their trash, ranchers who think they own public land, trail cams all over the place, working a buck all day and someone shoots at him from across a couple of canyons, wounded deer, atvs and tracks off the roads or on mtn sides and game trails, trash on mtn tops. I like hunting more than I dislike these things though.