Until Scottyboy, myself and some other compas jump on the plane and sit our happy asses down enroute to Africa!!!

Cant wait!!!

Kudu

Impala

Blesbok

Black Springbok

Black Wildebeest

Red Heartebeest

Warthog...

The 300wsm and 168 TTSX is ready to goo!!!!!! The time cant go fast enough!

Yea buddy!! We're off in less than 72 hours to AFRICA once again! I am getting pumped! It's going to be a great trip with the 5 of us!!

My list on this trip is:

Either East Cape Kudu OR a Gemsbok

Vaal Rhebok

Blue Duiker

Cape Grysbok

Cape Bushbuck

Mountain Reedbuck

It's the start to a very good year of safaris. Back to Zimbabwe on Oct 7th for cape buffalo, spotted hyena, klipspringer, with the possibility of adding a sable or non-trophy elephant to the list!!

I am really looking forward to it, Casey. You guys are in for a wonderful hunt. Just be forewarned, though. You stand a good chance of getting bit by the Africa bug.. Once bit, the only cure it to go back as often as possible. There's no place like it.

Casey. Just be forewarned, though. You stand a good chance of getting bit by the Africa bug.. Once bit, the only cure...

Casey, I heard if the laundry gal asks you if you need anything else, politely say no.

that sounds pretty sweet... so once you gettem down, what are the fees to gettem back to the US and on your wall? just wonderin... if you dont mind

Good luck to each of you and hope you all have a safe trip. Look forward to the stories and pictures on your arrival. :)

TJ

You guys will have a blast in Africa, I went 2 years ago and had the time of my life, not to mention making my taxidermists year. The Vaal Rhedbuck is a beautiful animal that makes a fantastic mount!

My taxidermist will be smiling with joy when he gives me the bill!

Just got home from my last day of work for two weeks!!!

BP must be paying more than I thought, these days! Have a wonderful trip and take lots of pictures.