I like what a caller on the radio said today. What if a few thousand of us just snuck into the game. would sarver just welcome us in and give us free food and drinks or even pay for us to have a box seat. i bet not. i bet he would have security track s all down and kick us out of the game. i bet they would not stop there. i bet that we would end up in jail for entering a game with out corect documentation to enter into the game. I bet they would even ask us for an ID of somekind. . This caller also went on to say remember when they marched on the state capitol with signs that read do away with borders. maybe we sould go down to the game with signs the read do away with tiket booths. :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for me and my home we are die hard fans and wish for the suns to go all the way but we will not watch this game. I promise you they will get a report from the TNT office with news of low ratings for the night.

As for steve nash i am not a huge fan of his anyways. He can take his liberal but and go back across our northern borders anyways. his opinion means nothing in this case he is from Canada not the USA. so take your green minded opinion and leave this great Country Mr Nash. The rest of the team is not going to buck him and grant hill over this.

I was for the Los Suns idea for tonight with it being a latino holiday, until they went as far as to say it is to show they are against the states law.

Go SUNS! I will watch the game and cheer for our home team. I may not agree with the reason they wear "los suns" but they have the right to express themselves. I disagree with Steve Nash but at the same time believe him to be a great person and I won't count this against him. Sorry if I anger anyone on here this is just how I feel. If a friend of mine took the other side on this topic I will still consider them a friend. Also it is time we get back at the Spurs who play the game with no respect. Basketball is my second greatest passion next to hunting and the Spurs give it a bad name. Guys that play like Steve and Grant will have my respect despite the position they take on this topic.

Go SUNS! I will watch the game and cheer for our home team. I may not agree with the reason they wear "los suns" but they have the right to express themselves. I disagree with Steve Nash but at the same time believe him to be a great person and I won't count this against him. Sorry if I anger anyone on here this is just how I feel. If a friend of mine took the other side on this topic I will still consider them a friend. Also it is time we get back at the Spurs who play the game with no respect. Basketball is my second greatest passion next to hunting and the Spurs give it a bad name. Guys that play like Steve and Grant will have my respect despite the position they take on this topic.

I agree with you, thats why we live in America so we can voice our opinions. People can agree or disagree with your opinion but at least we have the freedom to have an opinion.

I don't take the Sun's support of this too seriously. They are simply trying to protect their revenues.

Sports and politics don't mix well.

But then again, I am just a football guy ;) God forbid if the Vikings get involved in this nonsense :blink:

I LOVE basketball. It has been my favorite sport since I was about 10. I was born and raised in the Valley of the Sun and have been a Suns fan my whole life. I will not watch the game tonight and I actually really don't care if they win or lose. I never thought I would say that at any point in my life. It angers me that they are wrecking a great basketball game/series by turning it into a political event. For me it's not about their right to free speech or even the side that they are taking, it's the fact that I could not watch the game and enjoy it even if I wanted to. When I sit down to watch any kind of sporting event it is to relax and enjoy the game and keep things like politics as far from my mind as possible.

for the record, the Spurs wanted to wear their Los Spurs jerseys tonight also. They will get to wear them in the game.

I think both teams should just wear Los Pendejos

I never thought I'd say it, but after this I actually think that Bill Bidwell is the second worst franchise owner in all of professional sports.

Good riddance to the Los Suns!!!

I cant believe you guys, people have a right to voice their opinion! Why dont we all Boycott America because we all dont like Obama?

I still haven't heard anybody on here that is going to boycott going to Mexico this year to go hunting, they are against this bill!

I am against Illegal immigration by the way!

where have you guys being living for the last 10 years? should we do the same with the Diamondbacks????????????????? if so.....we are to late.

I cant believe you guys, people have a right to voice their opinion! Why dont we all Boycott America because we all dont like Obama?

I still haven't heard anybody on here that is going to boycott going to Mexico this year to go hunting, they are against this bill!

BC, You jest "boycotting America". you're completely missing the point. Preserving America is the point in all this. Then you hypothetically suggest banning Mexico. Nobody is trying to effect Mexico . I love mexico and its culture. The point is AMERICA and preserving its greatness.

I dont have a problem with people voicing their opinion, however when Entertainers start choosing sides they divide themselves from the other side. Dolly Parton was asked about politics and she said "I never, ever get involved in politics. With politics you are not allowed to be honest. I don`t have time to deal with that. I would rather work with kids." and here is another "I`m just a singer/songwriter and entertainer and I miss people and the energy of the crowd. When I play live it`s a lovefest with me and my audience. It`s how I get my rocks off." She knows not to piss off her fans. I dont give a crap about professional over paid athletes political views, and now I dont care if they win or lose either. Just sayin.

BC, You jest "boycotting America". you're completely missing the point. Preserving America is the point in all this. Then you hypothetically suggest banning Mexico. Nobody is trying to effect Mexico . I love mexico and its culture. The point is AMERICA and preserving its greatness.

I can honestly care less about politics. I just dont like it when people voice their opinion and then get hammered for it and call for a boycott against the people, org., or whoever. I dont agree with other states boycotting AZ., thats just going to hurt ou economy even worse than it is. Thats my .02 and im done. Suns WIN!

Yep the Suns screwed up. As a buisness they should stay neutral; as individuals they can express whatever they want. In effect the Phoenix Suns are supporting illegal activity - this is not very community minded, is it?

If they want to show us they have heart, they should bear down and win a championship.

This is another example of illogical liberal thinking; who buys Suns tickets - undocumented alliens?

Talented celebrities like Nash are gonna have their cornball ideas, and they can certainly express them in this great country, but the Suns franchise is making a grave error by not staying neutral.

Mike