Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

3 1/2 weeks in Zimbabwe.... I made it back!

Congrat"s Gino.Sweet pic's looks like it was a blast. When you get the video done you are going to have to give us a little teaser.I got to ask was it hotter than heck out there?I keep meaning to ask people that have been there but never do. Once again congrat's.

Brian the heat was bearable... the humidity was heck on a fat boy.... I was drinkin' 3-4 gallons of water a day....and sweating most of that out.

Good to see you guys yesterday at the new Chasin' a Dream Archery shop!

• Like 1

We saw many things... but while in the Communal lands how the people lived was of great interest to us... we were constantly reminded the fact that we were in a 3rd world country. For the Record I hate photo bucket....

http://s871.photobucket.com/albums/ab271/G.../Things_we_saw/

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing Gino and I'm glad you made it home alright. Congratulations on your harvest. :)

TJ

• Like 1

We saw many things... but while in the Communal lands how the people lived was of great interest to us... we were constantly reminded the fact that we were in a 3rd world country. For the Record I hate photo bucket....

http://s871.photobucket.com/albums/ab271/G.../Things_we_saw/

Then don't mess with photo bucket, just post the pics here through the forum. No issues on space, so fire away.

• Like 1

Holey Toledo what an adventure and some serious Trophies!! I can't imagine doing a hunt like that, keep it comming!! Congrats man!!

Definitely some nice pics, I like the beer smugglers! :D

The Smugglers were quite a laugh for us, but for the CM Safaris it sucks due to the road blockages and the road damage caused by these trucks.... but as long as they are making a 300% profit by moving the beer by this method to Zambia and Mozambique... it will continue.... besides they have to have Zim Gov. help & financing, I'd bet.

post-996-1273499608_thumb.jpg

Trying to pul a rig with a land cruiser... yeah, right! HaHa! :lol:

post-996-1273499807_thumb.jpg

Once the got the tractor hooked to the truck the realized they had no reverse on the tractor... now they were both stuck!! :rolleyes: :lol: As a side note just after this picture was taken 7 (yes 7) women came crawling out of the small sleeper on that rig... :huh: :rolleyes: :lol:

post-996-1273499897.jpg

Are both the Photobucket links opening okay? Just checking....

Looks like you had a great time. I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures. I hunted Zimbabwe in 1992 for 2 weeks and it was an amazing experience. Sure makes you glad to live in the USA, even with all the problems we have.

Gino,

That's a lot of pictures to be sorting through.

I know I'll enjoy them as much as everyone else.

Nice meeting you Saturday as well.

Always good to meet members in person.

Nice new avatar Gino! Love those Kudu!!!