Sign in to follow this  
azhunter85

barttlet

headed to bartlet this weekend going to do some fishing all weekend. anyone been here lately? just wondering what the weather, wind and everything has the fish up to. gonna do some night fishing and what not. just wondering, not many reports from there pon here or the game and fish. thx

I have been there a few times recently. Always get a few around the marina and sherrfif's station on drop-shot, Zoom finesse in mossy pumpkin or Roboworms in morning dawn and aaron's magic. Anywhere from the bank to about 20 ft. deep. Ran way up river past the no-wake last time and got into a few up shallow in the trees tossing senko's and soft jerk baits. Had better luck in some of the coves around Yellow Cliffs pitching pumpkin or watermelon lizards and brush hogs. Chunk rock seemed to be the key, and the bite was real light. Make sure to watch your line. Also have done good in Alder Creek and the coves around there using the same stuff.

Haven't seen or heard of anyone catching crappie, although I'm sure some are. I don't normally go after them. I did see a few cruising real shallow in a cove just south of Alder, so maybe they are getting ready to spawn.

Anyways, good luck.