RAM

Police Officer Killed

I don't have all the details, but wanted to start this thread now, allowing everyone to start their prayers for the family & friends.

Reports indicate that early this morning a Phoenix Police Officer was shot and killed in the 1900 block of W Indian School Rd. The reports that I've heard said the officer has two young children, one being only 2 weeks old.

I pray for the family that they find peace during this difficult time.

-Ryan

I just hate to hear this kind of news and thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of the police officer. It's times like this that we realize that they are putting their lives each and everyday on the line so we can live a better live. God be with his wife and kids.

TJ

A complete tragedy and devastating loss to the family, department and the whole community! My thoughts and prayers are with the department and the friends and family of the fallen officer!

-Tracy

A complete tragedy and devastating loss to the family, department and the whole community! My thoughts and prayers are with the department and the friends and family of the fallen officer!

-Tracy

+1

So very sad and senseless....

x2...Well said T