HEADACHE

Looking for a new release.

I have the TRU-ball Cyclone....... I love it, but think I may like another one more....

I have been looking at getting a smaller head release with a buckle/strap instead of this velcro wrap style.... ha ha NATE!......

So Far I am liking the SCOTT Shark (with the nylon strap not the bolt) releases.

Have any of you guys shot that release?

Or would you recommend another one for me to look at?

You can't go wrong with any of the Scott releases. I haven't used those 2 specifically, but I really like my little bitty goose. My brother I think has the sabertooth?? and that is real nice too. The forward trigger design is great, and I definitely reccomend the n.c.s. connection.

Itty Bitty Goose.. make sure you get the ones with the little spring as the trigger... that thing is awesome and really help with the release and follow thru.

Jason

Guest 300ultramag.

the new spot hogg is intense... its magnets and velcro.. but the action is very similar to a rifle trigger.... its very touchy... but it has a flat spot.. and it just goes.. its the wise guy... its a little lengthy (in your hand) for some but it fits me good

Another for the itty bitty goose. I tuck it back into the wrist strap when im glassin or doin somethin with my hands.

I used to shoot the itty bitty goose from scott archery and loved it...however it was stolen and when I bought a new release I went with a Carter. I like the trigger on the Carter better than the Scott. Very smooth.

the new spot hogg is intense... its magnets and velcro.. but the action is very similar to a rifle trigger.... its very touchy... but it has a flat spot.. and it just goes.. its the wise guy... its a little lengthy (in your hand) for some but it fits me good

Verrry interesting... that little hook (instead of a caliper) might could lead to faster hookup times when that 380 bull is walking past me at 35 yards eh?......

i have a carter quikie 2+ that i like. fast hookup