Sign in to follow this  
Red Rabbit

Wyoming draw results

The WY G&F website says the deer and antelope draw results will be posted Tuesday mornning at 8 AM MDT :) . Hoping to redeem 4 PP for antelope. Good results to the rest of ya.

Doug~RR

tick tock tick tock.....

Our group should draw this year but I am always nervous that some pp holders that have been on the sidelines will jump in and mess up the odds.

I am waiting for tomorrow as well, if I dont get drawn I am getting a new bow for my elk hunt so either way I am good with. Good luck to all of you!! I tool timed it today and entered my info and it said I was not in the database so I panicked and called the WGFD and the lady was like " uhh it is not out until tomorrow at 8" I could tell there was a silent moron added on the end of her sentence :lol: So I went back to the site because I knew I didnt misread it only to find out I did!!! I wasnt wrong though, just mistaken!!!! ag

I dont expect an antelope tag as I was drawn 2 years ago.Hope to get a deer tag with max points.

Excited Here! :D Drew a unit 64 antelope tag. Supposed to be one of the better units :) .

Congratulations Doug on your goat tag and good luck on your hunt. :)

TJ

Congrats, this will be my first year out of the last three that I will not be going because I drew an archery bull tag here. I love speedgoat hunting in Wyoming and having all that meat (I ussually have at least two doe tags as well)

We drew plus a few doe tags.

Looking forward to flinging some arrows in August and hope to find another good one

Congrats on the draw and awesome picture. :)

TJ