Sign in to follow this  
ArcheryHunter

anyone tried BullsEye Archery Rangefinder download??

Hello Hunters,

I have been trying to get some cash up to get a rangefinder for a Coues archery hunt when I came across this product on the web. BullsEye Archery Rangefinder claims to use mathmatics to find the distance to your target. HAs anyone tried? I get the too good to be true alert going off in my head but it is just 8.99. Here is the link. What do you think guys? http://www.bullseyearcheryrangefinder.com/how.htm

post-3549-1278254915.gif

Good point. Especially with the coues deer. Does anyone know the average length from belly line to top of the back of a coues deer?

I have also seen another braket type range finder stick on thingy from the makers of www.Badriveroutdoors.com AKA tagged out archery. There is not allot of ifo out there but what I have googled has been good. Thats why I started this post. Im not so good with judging yardage. :(

I just called Cabelas archery shop in Phoenix AZ and they are getting some this week. :) He din't know which brand or the price though. <_<

I saw that. I cannot find ANY customer reviews on the net. It sounds really cool. I am thinking about getting one. I still can't figure out what they are saying about the laser. Does it shine unto your pin? Onto the deer?