SuperiorBowHunter

Outdoorsman Set up

Guys I know you have helped me out with alot of thinks this past month but i am calling upon you all one last time! Would any of you be willing to sell your outdoorsman set up? Either the Pistal Grip or the panning head? Or if you have the Whole set up i would love to take that off your hands! Thanks all you once again for helping me!

Denogan is totally right. I have a Velbon EFL 4 tripod with Jim White head. The head is super smooth and the tripod has withstood 6 years in the field..............If you only want the name then go for it.....................Allen..........

Denogan is totally right. I have a Velbon EFL 4 tripod with Jim White head. The head is super smooth and the tripod has withstood 6 years in the field..............If you only want the name then go for it.....................Allen..........

I have both and the outdoorsman is better, but I'm not sure if it is worth the extra 600+ dollars, but I didn't have to pay full price though.

I have both and the outdoorsman is better, but I'm not sure if it is worth the extra 600+ dollars, but I didn't have to pay full price though.

Me too. Me and Jim are great friends!!