Sign in to follow this  
TAM

Big bull contests?

I'd like to buy in... say $25???? $5 going to the site and $20 in the pot....So that there could be cash and prizes, maybe?? ....and to not exclude some of the really good guides here we could have a largest "client bull" in a separate class for an additional $25 for those who have tags as well as those who don't??? But that competion needs to run from Sept 11th... thru... Dec. 31st...IMO..... ;) to make it a little more challenging for those "special tags"... ;) :D :P

Anyhow... just a thought.... I'm in either way! :P

I know a guy...

I'd like to buy in... say $25???? $5 going to the site and $20 in the pot....So that there could be cash and prizes, maybe?? ....and to not exclude some of the really good guides here we could have a largest "client bull" in a separate class for an additional $25 for those who have tags as well as those who don't??? But that competion needs to run from Sept 11th... thru... Dec. 31st...IMO..... ;) to make it a little more challenging for those "special tags"... ;) :D :P

I know a guy...

I know two guys!!! :lol: :lol: :P

I like the seperate categorie idea. I already have my bull picked out. Are we going to use the gross score? I am not into net scoring an animal that deserves everything he grew. David

Although nothing is final yet, let me try to answer a few of your questions.

This will be a free contest!!! But the truth is nothing good in life comes for free. Even though we will work to get prizes donated to the contest there will still be shipping costs to have them mailed to the winners and of course there is always the cost to Amanda to maintain the website and supply prizes of her own. PLEASE make generous contributions to the website and PLEASE try to spend your money with businesses that sponsor the site and this contest.

Entry to the contest will be for members of Coueswhitetail.com only. If you are a registered member of the site you will automatically be entered into the contest. We hope to use this as an opportunity to have some new hunters register as CWT members! There will be cut off dates that members must be registered by in order to be entered.

It will be broken down into catagories similar to those mentioned. Rifle, Archery, Youth, etc.

We will use the B&C gross score.

Thank you for everyone's interest and support. We will be posting more details soon.

Good point Vitalzone... this contest is not limited to Arizona! We may base our registration dates or ending date on Arizona hunts, but feel free to enter bulls from other states. Just no game farm bulls please.

i can't think of a better place to have a bull contest than this site. the winner will definitley need a big pile, i mean bull. Lark.