Sign in to follow this  
My Rights As An American

James "Jimbo" Lockery

I'm really sorry man, hang in there!  I have a brother that I never got to know.  He only lived for a few days after birth.  One day we will meet and it will be glorious!  May the Peace of God which surpasses all human understanding be with you and yours!

Just ran across this today and I feel your sense of lose I just lost my 38 year old daughter to cancer on February 24, 2019. I have the same feeling you have and I ran across this and it really makes sense out of why we feel this way during the loose of a close loved one. I hope this helps you and anyone else that reads this and going through a similar situation. It sure has for me at leas. First time uploading on here so I hope it works 

8C8FEF89-27F0-495F-BE95-25E16046286D.png

• Like 4

4 hours ago, 360 0r Better said:

Just ran across this today and I feel your sense of lose I just lost my 38 year old daughter to cancer on February 24, 2019. I have the same feeling you have and I ran across this and it really makes sense out of why we feel this way during the loose of a close loved one. I hope this helps you and anyone else that reads this and going through a similar situation. It sure has for me at leas. First time uploading on here so I hope it works 

8C8FEF89-27F0-495F-BE95-25E16046286D.png

I'm sure everyone is different. It took 10 years for my grief to "subside" when my daughter passed at 18 in 2007. Still hard to talk about it without breaking down.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PRDATR said:

I'm sure everyone is different. It took 10 years for my grief to "subside" when my daughter passed at 18 in 2007. Still hard to talk about it without breaking down.

I know exactly what you mean sometimes the most off the wall things will set off memories and then the tears start to roll 

On Saturday I drove past Centennial Park. Whenever I go past there I pause in my mind to reflect on the passing of your brother. Never met him, but I did hear about the case and it sticks with you- the sad, senselessness of it all. 

A few days ago we got the first wave of snow covering the mountain tops. Everywhere you go the scenery is gorgeous, especially with the fall colors. The simple beauty draws you back in and you feel rejuvenated. I wonder if your brother had the same feelings when he looked up at the Chugach Mountains.

If you ever want to come up I’ve got a place in Anchorage.

• Like 3

On 9/28/2019 at 3:24 AM, AndrewJ said:

On Saturday I drove past Centennial Park. Whenever I go past there I pause in my mind to reflect on the passing of your brother. Never met him, but I did hear about the case and it sticks with you- the sad, senselessness of it all. 

A few days ago we got the first wave of snow covering the mountain tops. Everywhere you go the scenery is gorgeous, especially with the fall colors. The simple beauty draws you back in and you feel rejuvenated. I wonder if your brother had the same feelings when he looked up at the Chugach Mountains.

If you ever want to come up I’ve got a place in Anchorage.

Thanks, Alaska called to him. He answered his internal magnetism to what he loved. Your offer is amazing, thank you. Someday I will return, as he has a memorial hidden on the Russian. Still cannot go to Centennial. Never will be able to.

Well, one of the murderers was eligible for Parole and today was the hearing. Pretty rough day reliving the events with the board. Scumbag did himself no favors arguing with the Parole board members. Parole denied. No more Parole options supposedly. Will be released in 2030. Must say the Parole board members were amazing and really well prepared. Major kudos to all five of them and the staff. Thank you, Parole board members. You were impressive. 

Also, huge appreciation to the former prosecutor in this case now in private practice. He spent his time today after a few decades in law in his first ever Parole hearing. He has followed this case through even though he left the prosecutors office years ago. His testimony/comments today were powerful in helping to ensure Parole was denied. Thank you, Mr. Campion.

• Like 5