when I was in high school not too many years ago (4) I would keep my guns in my rack on my back window. with the doors unlocked and no one ever said anything. but then I guess when your raised in an arizona town with a pop. of about 1000 they let stuff like that slide :D it must suck to be a kid raised in the city

you're lucky nobody pressed it. that's a felony. i wouldn't recomend for anyone to take a gun onto a school ground. hey younghunter, sounds like maybe you have a female dog for a principal, but you said you had yer body painted. ya wernt buck nekked were ya? sometimes that'll git ya in trouble on the school grounds. or maybe ya just look real bad without a shirt on. was it camo paint? Lark.

I hear ya mule33. I was raised in St.David and we always had our guns in the racks of our trucks. That was when you could still fist fight and not wonder if you would be stabed or shot. I think today you would have the national gaurd called on ya. :ph34r: But then again when I went to school Red Dawn was the big show and we all thought we just might have to run for the hills and fight for our lives. ( we were a bunch of dumb kids for sure).

I used to hunt dove in the morning before school and then go to school and leave the gun on my front seat.

I also took my bb gun revolver to school when I was a kid for a book report and nobody said anything to me about it but they did get me in trouble for writing a bad word on my book report-- It was Andy the Shut eye hunter, I have terrible hand writing , use your imagination.

I shudder to think what would happen to my boy today if he took a bb gun to school however innocent it may be. AG

Guest Ernesto C

yea younghunter but you do not suppose to wear the shorts on your head :ph34r: :blink: :blink:

keep the wind in your face

That isn't you on the far right is it? :ph34r: JK

1024jayFans.jpg

For what it's worth, we had a couple guys do like you and your friends on Friday. They DID get dress coded, but that was because the security could see their boxers. Nothing more happened, but a warning that if it was seen again "action would be taken."

crap when I was a kid I hunted doves,rabbits,snakes and quail in the orchards.now it is arrowhead mall.we would hit 67th and bell and the guns would come out.it is hard to be a high schooler now adays.mike