bowhunter81

YOUR BIGGEST ANTELOPE

post-8408-0-16924700-1364690200_thumb.jpg

Here he is. I will plead the 5th on the controversy over where I aimed. HaHa

His horn lengths were 20" and 19 4/8"

Don,

I will never forget that day. Like my father, I respect your ethics in the field and hold you in high regard.

~Paul Langford

LMAO over Flatlander's comment ... ok, I'll have to get educated on how to post a picture ... meanwhile, pics of Paul's skull cap, listed as "World Record Muzzleloading Pronghorn," and mine listed as "Number Three," appeared in Longhunter Muzzleloading Big Game Record Book in the 2000 edition and were still there in 2004. I don't know what has occurred since.

And, I want to add, we are not "trophy" hunters. Our experiences are more about the "go" than the "git." Yeah, we like a bigger one just as much as the next guy. We just got lucky in 1995.

Also, Don, my pictures were not good. Your black and white is the one I have framed. Thanks for that too.

Paul just called as I was replying. Says he has posted a picture.

Here is Stumpy from 1995 ... and original horn mount of Paul's buck (the pic he posted earlier is a reproduction mount).

post-10701-0-71216500-1364696919_thumb.jpg

post-10701-0-75096200-1364697415_thumb.jpg

Yep that's him! Have to this day not seen a better buck that him...though my brothers buck was CLOSE, just didn't have all that awesome length!

Thanks guys!

Don Martin

Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

P.S. No antelope tags for me or my sweetie! But she drew an early rifle bull tag, and I got a cow tag, so life is good here!