has anyone ever been to the bottom of the main page? was down there and found out this site is 39th out of 100 for the top sites on hunting n'such. I think thats pretty dang good just wanted to mention that. :)

Daniel

At one time, I recall it was 11th out of 100. I do not know how the # is attained but I do believe it changes as traffic does. Just not sure about what actually drives it.

I don't think it ever got to 11.... I think 36 or so is about as high as it has gotten. I think the first year we spent down in the 80's then it slowly has crept up and now tends to go from 36-42 depending on visitation.

It's calculated based on the last 5 days visitation and then compared to the other 100 sites.

If you click on that icon that says what the rank is you will go to that site. Then click on the page that would have our rank on it will show the average number of visitors in the last five days. Then you can click on "stats" for more details and it will show you for each of the last five days how many people.

For quite awhile we were averaging 180-200, now we avg 350 or so. Nice to see the site growing so well.

Amanda

#1 in my book. I think that one of the best things is that it only caters to a small portion of the hunting cummunity (because relative to other big game species, coues are somewhat unknown) I like that the site is small enough that it still seems somewhat personalized but large enough that there are many, very knowledgable members

#1 in my book. I think that one of the best things is that it only caters to a small portion of the hunting cummunity (because relative to other big game species, coues are somewhat unknown) I like that the site is small enough that it still seems somewhat personalized but large enough that there are many, very knowledgable members

Well said kwp.

Emphasis on you knowledgable members :)

I just like that it is "OUR" site. On all of the other sites out there a whitetail is this a different animal than what we hunt. Therefore I hate giving my hunting tips, as they won't work back East, just like their tips will blow it here. All of our member hunt the same kind of terrain, and know what is going on. #1 here too! :)

Guest Ernesto C

Depending on visitation??? In that case lets visit every hour every day. :)

Lord thanks for letting Amanda to create such a wonderfull site. You know......we(this site)may not be #1 for visitations among the other sites but I know for sure we are #1in QUALITY yeap you better believe it!! The day I get to see some of my fellow members fighting,calling each other names,disrespecting etc etc. that day this site will be in the bottom of the page and that will be the day I'll quit visiting such a great place so ........thank you all for keeping it like that and congratulations. God bless.

Aim for the vitals

It sure seems like I saw it in the 11 range one time. I think it was in 2003-4? However During that time I was frequenting another site so maybe I am mistaken.

Now CW is the main hunting site I go to, an yes it is several times, most days.

As it has been said, this site is #1 in my book.

The ranking is only changed by unique visitors. It doesn't count multiple visits by the same user. We actually have more like 950 visits a day, but lots of people come multiple times a day. Unique visitors per day is more like 300-350.

Glad CW.com is #1 in you guys' book!!! :)

Amanda

Guest Ernesto C

Wow!! that's true!! Heehhaaawww!! Two thumbs way up for us :blink: God bless you all.

Ernesto C

Nowhere can a man finda quieter or more untroubled retreat than in his own soul. The second best place is..................while hunting

For whatever reason....good job Amanda! :blink:

I know for me it's always my first or second stop on the web everyday.