matthewp45

They are out for Real!!!!!

Wife drew Oct 12A West- Will be her first hunt.

My 11yr old and I drew 36B Nov 26 Coues. Come on SB1070. Will be looking for people to camp with also.

I got an archery tag that let's me hunt in 53 different areas in Aug, and 41 different units in December! And I can shoot WT or Muley!

:rolleyes: :huh: <_< :angry: ;) :ph34r:

Theirs a ton of left overs in the southern units! Gonna try an get my lil sister one since she didnt pull an early junior tag

Unit 33 for Me congrats to all...

GOD is good people! Sorry Athiests but good LORD some people got some awesome tags! Allen Taylor got a 12A West November tag AGAIN, guys here at IMCOR got December Coues tags for 24B, 23 and other hot spots! ALl around jsut a beautiful thing to hear everyone in general excited and happy and this is what we all work so hard for! For those less fortunate that didn't get a tag don't remain down, saddle up with your friends and be an extra set of eyes as it is just as cool to be glassing as it is to be hunting...almost! Beats watching today's television shows as THIS is true reality my friends! Good luck to all and be careful in Gods country!!

24a nov-dec coues for me and my two kids gunna be a busy year specially with an early archery elk tag too! good luck to all that drew!!!