matthewp45

They are out for Real!!!!!

nothin for me, gonna have to do it the hard way w/ stick and string. I sure hope my boys are back in town, i just set my cams so we will see.

Congrats to all those that drew.

23 early for me. 1st deer tag in three years so I'm happy.

Ipulled it up online and it only shows my bonus points it does not say weather I got drawn or not. So I called and the recording said that my draw results were not available.

Has anyone had the same issue?

Similar thing happened to my brother. Did your check clear the bank?

Early Nov 36C for me and hunting partner. Hopefully it will be cooler than last year. :)

me and my 6 friends on 2 separate apps all got our first choice, hunt 1114, unit 33 5-Nov, Whitetail.

Poole

I got drawn for Unit 22 in October.....except I didn't even put in for that unit. I scanned my application and verified it before I sent it off.....I think whoever entered the number punched a 1 instead of a 7.....for me most of my hunts including my 1st choice were December WT hunts. What should I do? Will the AZGFD honor my photocopy? Do they keep the originals?

Pops and i drew 21 early to add on top of my 21 pronghorn! This will be his first coues hunt and he has yet to kill a deer, finally interested in hunting at age 63! i could careless if i fill a tag i hope he does.

JR deer tag for my son to go along with a jr elk tag and a pronghorn tag for myself makes for some good times together.

27-28 October whitetail LETS GET IT ON. YEA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good luck to all!!!!

Way to go Dillard!!