Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

Need help in Multiple units!!!

Well my wife drew a tag in a unit I've never rifle hunted before, I drew a tag in my favorite unit and I need everyone to empty their guts on these units cuz our hunts are at the same time. So, even though I don't want your best spots.... I'd like one of your bests spots so I can show up right before the hunt.... and find my Wife a Whopper then strap it to the hood of the truck... drive to my unit, hunt another best spot for my cousin... and then fill my tag (both whopper bucks) all in 7 days or less. ;)

PM's or open posting on here for everyone on the www to read is fine... all I am interested in is the end result for me and mine! ;)

Thanks so Very Much, in advance for your kindness... ;)

:P :P :P

:lol:

Gino we all know you'll get it done one way or another. The way I see it is. You'll probably poke yours in Aug with a stick from 20 feet up in a tree and he'll be in the 100"- 115" class. Then you'll be able to focus on everyone else's hunts and by the end of the year you will have a SD card FULL of picture of all the "NO BRAINERS" that your apart of year after year.

If it doesn't work out like I see it don't worry there are alot of people that owe you a favor or two. So don't lose any sleep over it. Everyone's got a tag so life is good!!

Gino we all know you'll get it done one way or another. The way I see it is. You'll probably poke yours in Aug with a stick from 20 feet up in a tree and he'll be in the 100"- 115" class. Then you'll be able to focus on everyone else's hunts and by the end of the year you will have a SD card FULL of picture of all the "NO BRAINERS" that your apart of year after year.

If it doesn't work out like I see it don't worry there are alot of people that owe you a favor or two. So don't lose any sleep over it. Everyone's got a tag so life is good!!

Hope you just for told my future, Pal! That is what I'm gunna try for!! ;)

If you go down the 1194 road until it hits 432. Turn left travel it for 2.3 miles. Park your truck take a quad up this little two-track for 2 1/2 miles. Hike to the west and there is a pretty cool hidden spring that I have a camera on, I swear I have six bucks over 100+ one pushing 125. I'll send you pics. Just above the spring to the east is a little knoll that you can glass miles of prime habitat that doesn't get touched. Good luck let me know if you need any help I'll be down there Gino

Gino, If you take 89 out of Flagstaff this will take you all the way to Jacob Lake and right into your unit. Glad to be able to share some "secret" info with you. Haha

Congrats on the Tags!!

Gino, all the honey holes on where to hunt are given here :o

http://www.azgfd.gov/h_f/hunting_units.shtml

This water hole publication might even give you GPS coordinates :D

Arizona's Wildlife Water Maps

Statewide field guide to Arizona Game and Fish Department game water catchments, springs, seeps, potholes and habitat enclosures. Over 700 sites mapped. 282 pages. $35

http://www.azgfd.gov/i_e/pubs/publications.shtml

Just helping ya out ;)

I am glad that you guys all caught my sarcasim.... :rolleyes: :lol: ... But I was not the first e-scouter to post and was not the last either... :rolleyes: :o :lol: :lol:

I am Really looking forward to the hunts and too being in two places at once! Thank God for my Son... he will make this do-able for me if we don't manage to tip over a good buck for my wife in the first couple days.... ;) Very Stoked!! :D

Guest 300ultramag.

ill take that bet on the 100 incher in aug. things are a wee differnt this year.....

Any time..... I'm your Huckleberry....

Things never change on My Mountain..... ;)

I am glad that you guys all caught my sarcasim.... rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

You a funny guy Gino, nice avatar is that like a 320 bull :P Congrats on the tags. Do you remember how to shoot a deer with a rifle?