CouesWhitetail

Amanda's legal defense fund!

ever since i got a krispykreme delivery sign for the roof o' my vette cops never bother me, except to ax for samples.

so how much are these tickets gonna cost? i ain't had one for decades but i heard they're a couple hunnerd bux now. rough weekend for sure. i stilll say runnin' was the answer. my cousins are on cops all the time doin' it. Lark.

Since I have won my last 10 Speeding court cases I will give some advice that has worked for me. Sign on the back of the ticket not guilty and send it in and 5 days before your court case make a motion to continue which is basically a letter faxed in to the court office asking to reschedule at a later date. Do that a few times and then show up to your court case. Its a good chance they wont show because they think you are bringing your A game to court and most cops dont want to loose a case. Its a pride thing. If they show have a short little case put together to prove your innocense and if they dont it will be dismissed. The officer has only showed up 1 time out of my 10 cases and I won the case that the officer showed up to. And No Im not a lawyer just a Law Breaking Citizen.

I'll buy a trail cam are you available Thursday for pickup in Globe?

Maybe....I am supposed to be out doing fieldwork, but might be back later on Thurs. Still not sure.

Call me if you want to arrange something...928-200-0544

I'll buy a trail cam are you available Thursday for pickup in Globe?

Maybe....I am supposed to be out doing fieldwork, but might be back later on Thurs. Still not sure.

Call me if you want to arrange something...928-200-0544

Not sure what time i'll be up I'm working late wednesday night so i'll give you a call when I leave the valley to see if we can meet up.

Sorry to hear the long arm of the law caught you. I can't say 2 times in the same day but I have had 3 stops in a week and one more in the same truck when someone else was on an errand for me.

I think they do put marks on certain vehicles just to make you wonder why...

Amanda,

Epoxy a thumbtack to the gas pedal and drive barefoot ;)

My 80 year-old dad just spent $195 taking an online course to purge the report of a $195 ticket photo-radar ticket in eastern AZ.

RR

Amanda,

Epoxy a thumbtack to the gas pedal and drive barefoot ;)

My 80 year-old dad just spent $195 taking an online course to purge the report of a $195 ticket photo-radar ticket in eastern AZ.

RR

THUMBTACK :huh: now that's funny :lol: :lol:

TJ