CouesWhitetail

1st ever CouesWhitetail.com Bass Tournament!

Ok, the date has been set! John Sneed of AllStarBass.org is organizing the tournament for us, so it will be done professionally and using all the standard bass tournament rules.

Date: August 7, 2010

time: 6 pm to 1 am

launch location/registration: Cholla Launch Ramp, Roosevelt Lake

Entry fee will be a total of $100, $80 for the tournament and $20 for Big Fish. Payback will be 80% (except for Big Fish, which will be 100% payback) and we will give prizes to one boat per every five boats entered (so if we have 20 boats we will have 4 places for prizes, 30 boats will be 6 places, etc).

You can pay the entry fee at the lake when you register.

Let's make this a great tournament!! If you plan to fish this, please post here so I can get an idea of how many boats we will have.

Please help spread the word...the more boats...the more people can win and the more money goes to help this site! :)

Count me out. My weekend to work. :(

TJ

Me and the Ranger will be there. You made a good pick Amanda, Big John is a great guy and knows the ins and outs of bass tourneys. Looking forward to meeting Amanda and other CWT members.

Me and the Ranger will be there. You made a good pick Amanda, Big John is a great guy and knows the ins and outs of bass tourneys. Looking forward to meeting Amanda and other CWT members.

Great, glad you can make it!

I am glad to hear such nice things about John! I don't know him (yet), but I hear nothing but great things about him. A friend of a friend put me in touch with John and John has been very easy to work with so far!

Good luck to everyone that enters the tournament. It was super nice of John to volunteer to run the tournament. Please take lots of pictures for bregging rights. :)

TJ