Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

what is USO

united states outfitters, they sued az and got the 10% cap lifted last year, they have sued a few states, the lawsuit was montoya v az, and uso is owned by george taulman and are out of new mexico montoya and taulman were behind the lawsuit, I think that is the short story, do a search on uso or taulman and you will get the rest of the story.

uso is a buncha @#$$&%'s run by george taulman who is a pig?(*&@$#% and a dog@$$#&% and a *&%%$# and anyone who hunts with em is a &^%#@!. they also hate little kids and steal their candy and trip ol' ladies. and it is perfectly legal in Az. to shoot em when ya see em. Lark.

If you don't mind me asking, what brought this up?

Also, I was told that this year a bunch of their clients thought they were being put in for the Ultimate Az hunt, but they just about all got the Metropolitan hunts, "their" first choice. :) Can you imagine that? Paying hundreds of dollars only to hunt in someone's back yard.

A friend of mine told me that on opening morning last year on his elk hunt, one of there guides showed up with four clients to hunt the same area. David

A friend of mine told me that on opening morning last year on his elk hunt, one of there guides showed up with four clients to hunt the same area. David

Do they have company trucks? That would a death warrant out here I would think, or a good way to get a nice key mark down the side.

What is USO?

Utterly Sad Outfitters.

Mike

I understand several big name hunting sponsors severed all ties with USO after what they pulled last year. So many hunters wrote these companies about their feeling about USO they had no choice but to drop USO!!!!!! Talk about the power ofunity and the power hunters have as a whole!!! Remember, what goes around comes around!!!