Sign in to follow this  
Lance

Pray For Amanda!

Please read the "Prayer Forum" I just posted and update. Thanks to all of you for your prayers.

Ernesto C

Best wishes for a healthy and speedy recovery.. good to get 'er done before the hunt season.

thanks so much for the prayers and well wishes. I am home now and doing ok. It's all very sore and hard to move around, but not too bad. Doc says no driving or lifting or jumping for at least a week. UGH... i had planned a bunch of fieldwork for this week...that would have involved some serious hiking in steep country. Guess I am just homebound for awhile.

Thanks again. It sure made me feel better knowing you guys were praying for me.

You should see one of the stones that was in my gall bladder! I told the nurse I was doing bird research and trying to figure out why birds eat gravel...LOL!

i thought you were a hockey player? i figgerd you'da cut it out yourself. you oughta make some earing outta the stones. you sure you don't have a gizzard? you could make a little coin purse outta the bladder. well, glad you're home and getting well. lay offa the gorganzola cheeseburgers for awhile. keep up the recovery and get healed up soon. Lark.

Glad to see you made it home. Now remember what the doctor had to say. Paul needs to do double duty this week with the cooking, washing, cleaning, feeding the dogs, and .......well, you get the picture. TAKE IT EASY! :lol: :lol:

TJ

Glad youre doing well. Looks like you get to be waited on for a week, enjoy it. My wife sees the surgeon on the 16th, i think hers is coming out

also, the ultrasound showed some stones.

Mark

Glad to hear you are home and doing well. I'm not sure how many photos were taken at the bass tournament since most of us forgot our cameras :(

Glad to see you're home and that the surgery went well. Obey your doctor's orders and you'll be good as new in no time at all.

Bill Quimby